PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The probation achievements leaderboard.

Since people get put on probation more often than not for pretty trivial things, lets have a tally of our greatest achievements.

Submit your probation achievements here!

Number of Probations received:
Longest Probation received:
Total days on probation:
Best reason for probation:

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations:

Submit them!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 15, 2015, 4:56:15 AM
I'll go first.

Number of Probations received: Probably 6
Longest Probation received: 1 week
Total days on probation: 2 weeks~
Best reason for probation: Quoting someone

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: Yeran!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 15, 2015, 4:56:20 AM
This shan't end well.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 15, 2015, 6:53:28 AM
Last edited by H4xolotl on Oct 16, 2015, 2:48:39 AM
1 probation
Lasted a day
Because I told someone who wanted GGG to make videos about funny Twitch reactions to go on Youtube and watch TheFineBros or similar cancer
Last edited by Jaille on Oct 15, 2015, 8:08:22 AM
Number of Probations received: 2
Longest Probation received: 1 day
Total days on probation: 2 days
Best reason for probation: I called someone "saturday morning cartoon villain" for saying that the weaks should die (no, he wasn't joking, just a glorious asshole, and by weak I mean, sick people, in a context of why not having welfare). Also I said he liked Diablo 3 because he had the soul of a soulless capitalist (true, he flipped for money in his own admission, on the AH, and defends RMT).
Bonus: he recently defended slavery. I wonder if it's an asshole or just a troll, that being said, I won't pick fights with him anymore.

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: Meh, nothing personal.

Let's bet how much time this will be open!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Oct 15, 2015, 9:02:34 AM
I somehow have never been probated

Best Mod would be BEX because she sent me a PM asking me to give some constructive feedback when they were changing the forums up, oh and because of he beautiful voice
I dont see any any key!
Not probated yet, but with some ******** out there, I am bound to at some point lose too much self-control and get my first probation.
one or two , quite short ones.
IGN TylordRampage
Number of Probations received: 0
Longest Probation received: 0
Total days on probation: 0
Best reason for probation: If there was a reason it would probably involve alcohol.

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: Dunno who gives them out, never received one.

Do I win the award? I like awards.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Oct 15, 2015, 10:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info