[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

So Scion's subclass is out. Dunno if I should stick with her or go with Shadow.
Scion doesn't seem very appealing to me. I'd use another class.
Standard? Like playing in your local landfill.
"
Knuk wrote:
Standard? Like playing in your local landfill.

Such insight,much wow.

To be serious, what is even the fucking point in posting that? Come back when you have something to contribute to the thread. Shitposting will get you nowhere.

As for subclass, you could either go assassin and free up points for defense, especially since you're using Skyforth, or maybe occultist, but that did get nerfed quite a bit.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Yeah will probably go with Assassin.
Last edited by Mistletoes on Feb 26, 2016, 4:41:43 PM
Hi, any suggestions to improve my char?
I concider about buying a eagle/rune medallion. Would it be a vast DPS Boost?

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMADXwOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYV1xa_GYoajxslIG4i9CSLKgsqOCsKLKYsvyzhL280CjW5N2Y9Xz3iRA1FfkZxRwZI7klRS65Ms1AwUlNWY1b1XfJfamBDYlpjQ2r6bAttGW49b55wUnBWcLt1_XcHfXV943_GgwmEb4TFhq6HE4nTjDaOio_6kBuQ1pMnlwaXlZfQl_SaE5u1nKShL6crrGa0DLVIuT67476AvorBxcM6xKLI8MrT0B_Q0NN-1ELYdtkT2VvbXttu29Tfit-Y4Yji1ekC6rrrY-wY7UHveu_r8NXy4fba-wn-ug==?accountName=BALRIM&characterName=IKIIIU

Last edited by BALRIM on Mar 2, 2016, 4:42:15 PM
So from patch notes, just a brief read over and looks like Vinktars nerf, ToH nerf, and crit multi nerf. Damn. Also some crit nerf to some of the dagger nodes it looks like.

oh and whirling blades nerf =(
Last edited by Mistletoes on Mar 2, 2016, 11:53:51 PM
"
BALRIM wrote:
Hi, any suggestions to improve my char?

Your jewelry isn't that great, so yeah, a mirrored amulet would be a big upgrade. The Golem Band ring in particular is not very good. Also I wouldn't use a blue Sapphire Flask when you already have Taste of Hate. Would recommend a Topaz.
The suffixes on that chest makes me hurt on the inside.

@Mistletoes

I wasn't using Vinktars, so that doesn't touch me, and as a standard player, ToH going legacy isn't a problem either. The crit multi + dagger crit chance nerfs on the other hand, will hurt a bit. It's unfortunate, but it shouldn't reduce the dps too much.

Not sure about which ascendancy to take yet, but will probably update this for 2.2 not too far into the future (when I updated for 2.1, I had to craft a new CI chest, which I then sold, so will have to craft yet another one).
Anyone else unable to view the thread when you go to the Item Display section? Had to find it under previous posts.

Edit: thread reappeared after I posted in it.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Mar 6, 2016, 1:47:16 AM
Hey, could you please update a new skill tree?
I've pretty the same build as your (just amulet missing but it's not a problem), got everything else: skyforth, loath bane, etc etc.
I'm really consufed on what tree could make it better.
Also i've toght about a thing: Scion with pathfinder + berserk. I'm in perma flask so 20%damage bonus is always up and also the -4 from ele damage isn't bad. The berserk leech could let me use phys2light gem for an incredible boost of damage (with weapon ele damage of course) without having the downside of not leeching (that's the main reason that I've never used this combo on CI/LL, the leech sucks)
Otherwise the Shadow Assas seems the other only option to me.
Maybe occultist double curse but I don't do chaos dmg so it seems a bit wasted to me.
I would like to know your opinion on this
Thx in advice
Last edited by 1ForMe1ForRoCK on Mar 20, 2016, 6:54:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info