[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

Quality your COE :P anyway, any reason not to use shav ring + acuity + blood rage?
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jan 20, 2016, 10:19:05 AM
I got 4 offcolors on my CoE while trying to change the setup and I didn't want to recolor that as it's quite difficult to get. Borrored a CoE from a guildmate which is why it has no quality. Thanks for the reminder :)

I tried Shavs ring in 2.0 and using Blood Rage. That version also used Acuity. I found that losing mana regen and a ring slot for 20% attack speed and 1.2% phys leech wasn't worth it for neither dps nor quality of life. There are other ways of generating frenzy charges so I would rather do that, or simply not make use of frenzy charges altogether. No mana regen was especially annoying.
The reason for no Acuity is that with mana changes, I don't need instant mana leech to sustain Reave and with Skyforth already giving "No life regen", there's no reason to not spend the 1 point for Vaal Pact and use Maligaro's/Rare gloves instead.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Jan 20, 2016, 1:33:13 PM
yea i tried it myself now. the no mana regen sucks too much. will use ele weakness maligaros instead and a crit ring for more accuracy too :)

Anyway, nice build. Just waiting for my skyforth from tali and then im good to go with this build :)
Nice build. Any thoughts on a low life version?
I don't see much use in a low life version. Pain Attunement doesn't do anything for non spell builds, so the only benefit would be an extra aura or 2, but the remaining auras aren't particularly useful, so giving up 100% chaos res and the bonus ES isn't worth it imo.
Hmm I see. Is there any suggestion you would use in place of a 4th red gem slot? I have access to 3R1G2B and 3R2G1B but its proving to be a real pain in the ass to hit 4R, let alone 4R1G1B. Probably Faster Attacks. Regardless I'll be waiting until Talisman ends so I get my Skyforths coming over to Standard, can't wait to see what Scion's ascendancy is since I'll probably do the build with her.
Last edited by Mistletoes on Feb 6, 2016, 1:41:02 AM
I was using Physical to Lightning instead of WED before I hit 4 reds. You can use Inc Crit Damage as well.
pure question
which bandits did you take?
*im not using mirrored gears.
Normal: Skill point
Cruel: Physical Damage or Attack Speed or skill point
Merciless: Power Charge

I took physical damage, but the other options work too.

Ahh couldn't really chrom the colors so I decided to just buy one. Not better than my standard ones but those aren't the right colors. Oh well. What did you do for jewels? Spell damage, phys damage, and area damage?
Last edited by Mistletoes on Feb 8, 2016, 8:15:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info