[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

After hitting lvl 100 I thought I'd record a few videos and post my setup here so I have it somewhere. Also to have a place I can direct people when they ask for gear or tree.

Gear

Defensive stats:

10.758 ES (16.1k with Vaal Discpline)
75/75/75 resists (88/88/88 with flasks)
Arctic Armor
39% Phys converted to Cold with Taste of Hate
75% block and 3900 Armor with Rumi's
Stun based on 500% of mana (1743 mana, ~200 unreserved)

Offensive stats:

592k with Inc Aoe, 712k with Vaal Haste
944k with Conc Effect, 1.135k with Vaal Haste

Dps numbers are with charges + golem up. Atziri+Taste of Hate flask are included as it's a flask oriented build and they are up 100% of the time except for Core Malachai and potentially Uber Atziri if she doesn't do an add phase.

For mapping I use Increased AoE. I swap in Conc Effect for the more tough map bosses.
Using Discipline instead of Arctic Armor/Herald of Ash in the gloves would give more unreserved mana, but I didn't have a pair with those colors. You can also use an Enlighten with the aura that doesn't fit in gloves if you drop something else. I had 2 free 4-links so I just put in a Curse on Hit setup and some Vaal skills with Increased Duration, but you can use whatever you want. Auras can be changed as well.

The changes I did to the build I took after reading Ghudda's Flask Build. The defences are the large ES pool combined with flasks, which give very powerful stats when active, and with the flask nodes + belt mod, they have 100% uptime. I have never died while my flasks were up. It is safe to do all bosses except for 82 Malachai and Uber while leveling. That is what I did to 100.
Playstyle: Facetank everything except Uber Atziri double flameblast and Core Malachai smash.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Mar 21, 2016, 11:47:44 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 12:23:32 PM
Just standard things

That's just bloody insane. I for one have never seen core malachai die so fast. Even the "high" dps builds take like 10min to do it lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Simply amazing, once again!

I thought the other CI reave uber build with its combination of multiple attacks and constant gem swaps to be a bit awkward.

The simpler and purer spectral throw + reave in your uber run was beautiful to watch.

Simply the best melee build in the game.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
The best melee build, arguably overall build i've witnessed, dps wise I haven't seen anything come close I think the CoC dischargers aren't reaching that dps level all that and some rock solid es and playstyle. Good job!
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
can also say that the build works fine even without mirrored gear .... except dagger which is mandatory if planning to take on uber :))
ty again for helping out to get started with this build mate :)
And..You forgot the special thanks to Bufalina (me) for idea of Spectral Throw with PCoC and Vaal Lightning Trap :D
The build life fulldodge :) link -> 2.0 Melee UBER ATZIRI KILLER 200-610k Reave,210-740k Viper strike!! FULL DODGE ☺2.04 MILION screenup

But anyway GZ really fast run :)
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Oct 17, 2015, 7:39:35 AM
Yes, I thought ST-PCoC would be too much of a hassle to maintain, but after seeing your video I changed my mind. It's not that bad once you get used to it. Vaal Lightning Trap is a nice addition for Uber, but outside of Uber, it's not very useful.

Thanks for the nice comments. Was half expecting people to stop reading once they saw mirrored gear.
General rant that there are people out there that like to build expensive builds doesn't mean its not an impressive setup there are more then enough budget builds out there. /rant
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
Very nice setup. This is what i wanna achieve one day! :)

GZ on level 100 too!
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info