[QoL] Auto-Pickup Wisdom and Portal Scrolls + Extra Slots

My suggestion:

Use Auto-Pickup for all wisdom and portal scrolls when running over them.

Create extra slots for wisdom and portal scrolls. Place them here

These extra slots are for wisdom and portal scrolls only. They should allow for a limitless or a high amount of scrolls.

All scrolls are character bound - no abuse by bots.

Discuss.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
LMHTB wrote:
My suggestion:

Use Auto-Pickup for all wisdom and portal scrolls when running over them.

Create extra slots for wisdom and portal scrolls. Place them here

These extra slots are for wisdom and portal scrolls only. They should allow for a limitless or a high amount of scrolls.

All scrolls are character bound - no abuse by bots.

Discuss.

-1 to "character bound" idea, i don't play bound to account bound on pickup games.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Oct 14, 2015, 1:59:15 AM
@ment2008

that's your suggestion, make a new thread pls.... post here if you want to discuss my suggestion.
"
LMHTB wrote:
@ment2008

that's your suggestion, make a new thread pls.... post here if you want to discuss my suggestion.

Ok, fixed.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Oct 14, 2015, 1:59:31 AM
Auto-pickup is a bad idea, and so is account-bound.

Currency items have value because it takes effort to get them. Auto-pickup would remove the effort, thus remove the value. It would also remove choice, and removing choices is not a good idea either as it makes a game less interesting (remove choice after choice after choice, and you'll end up with a stale game).

I think GGG has said persistently that apart from quest items, they'll not bind anything. Account-binding is generally a solution done when something is implemented that isn't actually a good idea to implement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info