So i sold some items on d2jsp

But i read few minutes ago its illegal.

I am going to buy now chaos orbs for the amount of fg i've earned and i will not use d2jsp anymore until its legal here.

Please don't ban me! As i said, chaos orbs transaction is my last time i will use this forum for exchanging.

Hope i wont get banned...

Yours,
Last edited by yo_mama on Feb 14, 2013, 11:06:20 AM
You are not very clever, are you?
Last edited by Lask001 on Feb 14, 2013, 11:18:42 AM
The Darwin Award of the day goes to...
"
Lask001 wrote:
You are not very clever, are you?

I am

Id rather don't want to be disappointed by getting a ban for a few trades on forum. So it will be better to be banned when i tried not to get banned, than be banned for nothing.
They have like 20 employees, you could trade on d2jsp and they would never know.

It's a shitty site though, FG is a stupid concept (unless you are trying to trade items between games...)
Yea, i wanted to earn nice sum for rainbow orb but its impossible, cause its illegal...

It should be legal imo though. But it's only my opinion.
Last edited by yo_mama on Feb 14, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
"
Lask001 wrote:
They have like 20 employees, you could trade on d2jsp and they would never know.

It's a shitty site though, FG is a stupid concept (unless you are trying to trade items between games...)

I used the site back in the d2 days and hated fg even then. even when it was only traded for site upgrades and d2 items there were no other games around to compete (except i think runescape lol)

it's easily manipulated and really only useful for between game trades imo.
IGN @TiznaraN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info