Lag spikes during Tempest FB IC001 segment

I've ran 2 maps so far 79+ with Tempest mods and am getting Latency issues with both maps. I run a 79 Village Ruin map with the Tempest that gives Vaal Haste aura and was getting 200-1100ms Latency spikes every few seconds. I am now running a Conservatory map with Blasphemous Tempest and am getting the same issue.

I have been running off of the Texas gateway. Changing gateways does not fix the issue. I have read other posts suggesting to disable Adblock/Firewall/etc. I have done this and the issue still persists.

I had no problems with latency until today.

The problem does not occur until a few minutes into the map, everything seems normal at first, but after a few minutes the Latency begins to spike, I lose control of my character and commands(like casting spells or monster movement/attacks) become drawn out.
I'm getting ridiculous lag spikes as well. Same event, different gateway (IC0001 & Cali Gateway)

I've only had these problems once on Standard when I was in party with a friend, but never this bad. It's practically unplayable at certain points of the map. I'm still in Merciless Act III, not maps yet. Also I went into Global chat asking if anyone else was lagging, and 4 player replied with a "yes" nobody said "no".

So it's not just us, maybe the event is glitchy? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info