How should incinerate be rebalanced? Vote now

"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Look at this guys gear/tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alanti/characters

He has 62k tooltip with LMP and over 8k life. That is completely insane.

There's another build with 200k tooltip

You link same guy with +1 lvl Infernal with BIS gear and almost 100 lvl and all possible Frenzy.
Also you such hyperbolic extremes that make me think you are trolling. Where did you see 200k DPS? 800k DPS?

You better mention Poison Arrow! That skill (PA) has highest MF potential, highest eHP pool, best defense (and all possible variation), best damage and clear speed, etc facts while make you free to go and manually dodge with doing insane damage in same time.

Poison Arrow even more OP (overpowered) then any skill in game.

Also it's the most cheapest possible build to do Uber Atziri and most fast also.
You took all MS node, all HP node, etc crazy stuff and still kill Uber in a sec.

There was stream where guy used just quiver and bow (no other items equipped) and easy killed Uber while she cannot do anything to him, he just one shot and run. It no possible for Incinerate or any melee skill, not even ranged (phys or elem bow) can do the same.

Incinerate can't do even half that PA do with easy and Incinerate require MUCH more expensive gear and harder to acquire while PA can do all you said but for 1-2 exalted.

If some skills should be nerfed hard - that must be Poison Arrow gem and node.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 11, 2015, 6:00:11 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Look at this guys gear/tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alanti/characters

He has 62k tooltip with LMP and over 8k life. That is completely insane.

There's another build with 200k tooltip

You link same guy with +1 lvl Infernal with BIS gear and almost 100 lvl and all possible Frenzy.
Also you such hyperbolic extremes that make me think you are trolling. Where did you see 200k DPS? 800k DPS?

You better mention Poison Arrow! That skill (PA) has highest MF potential, highest eHP pool, best defense (and all possible variation), best damage and clear speed, etc facts while make you free to go and manually dodge with doing insane damage in same time.

Poison Arrow even more OP (overpowered) then any skill in game.

Also it's the most cheapest possible build to do Uber Atziri and most fast also.
You took all MS node, all HP node, etc crazy stuff and still kill Uber in a sec.

There was stream where guy used just quiver and bow (no other items equipped) and easy killed Uber while she cannot do anything to him, he just one shot and run. It no possible for Incinerate or any melee skill, not even ranged (phys or elem bow) can do the same.

Incinerate can't do even half that PA do with easy and Incinerate require MUCH more expensive gear and harder to acquire while PA can do all you said but for 1-2 exalted.

If some skills should be nerfed hard - that must be Poison Arrow gem and node.

My god you're as fucking biased as him now cept ur using PA as a scapegoat instead.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

My god you're as fucking biased as him now cept ur using PA as a scapegoat instead.

You gotta wait for the people to ask elemental hit to be nerfed when somebody finds a way to use it!

That will be glorious.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
WHy you didn't leave any positive vote options lol? all negative
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
just saw this thread and couldnt resist to log in here (thats rare) and say that its the saddest thread i saw this month, a crusade to nerf incinerate? polls for players to vote? diude game is so broken in other ways from maps to incoming damage punishing so many builds... and your problem is how to nerf a perfectly fine and legit skill? just sad is my 2 cents.
"

My god you're as fucking biased

As any of your threads.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It's a public vote site and everyone can vote, sametime there are just negative vote options. add positive(boost it) and natural(leave as it is).

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Oct 11, 2015, 7:15:59 AM
Leave it be. I dont even play incinerate but am sick and tired of GGGs nerfs. They need to focus on buffing other skills.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I would rather see they rework the clunky spells to viable levels than nerf incinerate.

Yes incinerate is a over the top atm, but that is because it isn't shoehorned into crit for DPS and has some good synergies and delivers full of it's dps with ease (big number of small hits equals better damage distribution than big nukes that miss).

Instead of nerfing it id rather they buff the spells no one is using to a closer utility/power level.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Top of the 1 month ladder isn't a good indication of anything but the best budget build.

Also only pointing to the very top 1% players of xyz is inherently wrong considering most people really would never reach that level or attempt to. This was like nerfing low-life mirror item crit builds because it was "op." Did that actually balance the game or added any variety?

You need to balance abilities for early-mid-late and then how budget it is ect. Incinerate position in the meta is that it happens to be the best bang for your buck ability at the moment, much like every single other ability they nerfed just like it. (Spectral throw, flameblast, ect ect).

If it needs a nerf have it be a smart one, not something that guts the ability just because it's "popular."

If you re-read the quote I was responding to, it was that incinerate isn't good at the top gear end. So I pointed him to some extremely strong high gear level incinerate builds. The point is it's really good on a budget, and really good as you invest. In fact you can't beat it for comparable investment at any price point. That's the definition of OP pretty much. Literally the only way to beat incinerate is to spend more on mirrored gear.

Yes nerfing low life crit builds was the right thing to do and it added variety. That would be obvious to you if you played in high level map rotations.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Again, I was pointing out that incinerate is great on a high budget. Without a +1 mantle you'd still have 52k LMP DPS instead of 63k.

You see 200k DPS if you click on the link. And incinerate gets to stage 4 in less than a second => 800k DPS after short ramp up.

"
Leave it be. I dont even play incinerate but am sick and tired of GGGs nerfs. They need to focus on buffing other skills.

No. If they're going to work on balance, they might as well combat power creep in one move.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info