Stop b****ing about scammers / trading

You have to agree to any trade made with all risk. Nobody made you sell your shavs for 10 before you knew what it was worth. That person is not a scammer. If you give a guy a mortal set expecting him to do Uber and he takes off, lesson learned block and move on.

This is wraeclast. Everyone is cutthroat and opportunistic as a necessity for survival and getting ahead.

Nobody owes you anything. Especially GGG.

/publicserviceannouncement
Last edited by Rachel on Oct 9, 2015, 11:42:32 AM
Bullshit
path of exile expert
"
Ellerean wrote:
You have to agree to any trade made with all risk. Nobody made you sell your shavs for 10 before you knew what it was worth. That person is not a scammer. If you give a guy a mortal set expecting him to do Uber and he takes off, lesson learned block and move on.

This is wraeclast. Everyone is cutthroat and opportunistic as a necessity for survival and getting ahead.

Nobody owes you anything. Especially GGG.

/publicserviceannouncement

this is NOT wraeclast, this is a game that you play with other people. Some other people are fucking assholes who like to rip people off. Yeah, be aware and all that, but that does nothing about the fact those people are able to freely do this to other players without worry of recourse.

Your callous attitude about the misfortunes of others makes me wonder about how well you treat other players. Not that someone like you cares.
The lesson to learn is that you should protect yourself from scammers with knowledge, rather than just blindly trust in strangers.

Are they assholes for taking your stuff? Maybe. Maybe they knew as little about the price as you - it's possible. But that doesn't mean it isn't your fault too.

I get e-mails on a pretty regular basis from an African Prince who died and wants to leave me his fortune. All they want is my Social Security Number and my bank account numbers. Amazingly enough I turn the offer down every time. You think that guy gets punished for sending out mass e-mails to scam people? I doubt it. You think I would be protected if I fell into his scam? Yeah right lol. Welcome to the real world, be glad you're learning about it in a video game instead of losing your hard earned cash.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Oct 9, 2015, 11:32:31 AM
no this is planet earth and we are playing a video game on planet earth. I know of some case where people have MURDERED scammers over stuff like this. As in real life dead.

Ill take some one complaining on a forums any day of the week since it is largly harmless and so long as they dont name and shame directly or violate rules their threads are AT the very least useful for informing people of on going scams that might be going around.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 9, 2015, 11:36:24 AM
Good evening everyone,

I've locked this thread as we feel that the original post had potential to incite antagonistic responses, which would result in Guideline-breaching behaviour and comments.

In regards to scamming; if you have any reports of misconduct please contact us privately at support@grindinggear.com
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info