increase the size of the ignore list

it's kind of silly when i purge my ignore list multiple times a year... and still get crappy messages from many of the same people i already ignored 2-3x now.

not sure how many inactive accounts i purged, but this is all too sisyphian.

it's full again, and i would prefer not to have to clear it only to go through the same silly motions again... that defeat the very purpose of the function, to begin with.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2016, 2:05:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
While I have never hit the limit, and don't know what the limit is, I don't see why there should be a limit, so +1 to this

thx
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
i guess trade chat being readable and the spammers and lowball/flippers being ignored will forever be a pipe dream.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:
lowball/flippers being ignored will forever be a pipe dream.

Flipping is legitimate.
Lowballing usualy comes from YOU not setting a price
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
umm... no.

i get offered 5-30 ex for items up for mirror service... and literally ever day, someone offers me 1c for something listed for 5-10 fusing.

usually followed by calling me poor (huh?) after i say "no thanks," often followed by the genius pasting some stupid gear in the chat, as if i'm supposed to care that someone with a glyph mark/kaom's/whatever is trying to lowball me.

point being - no. i get WAY more lowballs from priced items than unpriced.

flipping CAN BE legit. it's often scummy/annoying.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on Oct 9, 2015, 3:31:03 AM
x
[Removed by Support]

It would be really nice if we could get ignore+report for spam all in one.

It could probably clear out the reported spam accounts from the ignore list after we log out too--those guys keep making new accounts and do not return on the same account.
or if banned accounts were autoremoved
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:
it's kind of silly when i purge my ignore list multiple times a year... and still get crappy messages from many of the same people i already ignored 2-3x now.

not sure how many inactive accounts i purged, but this is all too sisyphian.

it's full again, and i would prefer not to have to clear it only to go through the same silly motions again... that defeat the very purpose of the function, to begin with.

i would like this too. have cleared my ignore list many times over. maybe it takes too much storage space for a bigger ignore list? we can only wish and beg.

i think the list contains 50 or 100 entries. something like that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 10, 2015, 6:14:53 AM
"
robmafia wrote:
increase the size of the ignore list

+1

"
robmafia wrote:
flipping CAN BE legit. it's often scummy/annoying.

+1000
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info