With one Helmet I should wear?

I can't decide with one helmet I should use :D

Don't look for resist cap, I can cap it easy :) Thinking about max chaos res atm :)

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeSgqi0_BBFW1ns2nMJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkdIh8kGCB9l8FHEbqsEH135jFxDw8lqBOvjr89277ZHOaGXqGHasz373MnKprKpZ8xo4kFWfPi3Scg-Ub2ZUZp760hcvZOdV1oCkFm_janloqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzHDM1oa2sF07QUteu8uU9NvQKAhYMGLgUE17zrtdPEppcAabzt4DbXybbSoB2eAcmxsRjWS2L3-CnzZMgl7jA==

Other item's/ Skill's setup:

This helmets:

I really don't know with one is better.. Devoto's not looks perfect- it's UGLY :(, but this chaos res, more dmg, more arm, movement spd can be good, but will lose like 300-400 life~

I'm using whirwind blades to movement, but if I will change my boots to 30% with Devoto's can do all faster..

What is your opinion guys?

HELP ME!
Last edited by mllody313 on Oct 8, 2015, 3:49:53 PM
If you use Devoto's I say use it for the dex. My suggestion is use Devoto's and drop the Astramentis for a high life amulet. If you have good resists on the amulet you could then drop the boots for high move speed boots and get 50 move speed before flasks.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I would use devotos, cuz ur helmet is not that good and 10% reduced phys dmg is nothing, compared to that nice ats speed bonus, especially for reave.. Remove ms from boots and add 80 armor with haku, u dont need ms. And as said above, with 60 dex from devotos, u can replace astramentis with some nice life + flat phys dmg amu (maybe even some %armor) and other useful stats.
as the above others said, I would use the devoto's and drop the astramentis for an amulet that's got any stats you need, as well as life and especially high added phys damage. if you get an amulet with t1 phys damage, you'll add thousands of dps to your reave. GL with the build :)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I allready wear this Devoto's, but have some problem's with Int when drop Astramentis :// Any Ideas? I need a minimum 125 int for my chao golem ehh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info