Build of the Week: Asta's "Lioneye's Archery" Build!

For more information about this build check out the author's build guide. Thank you to Chris for doing the voiceover and to Dan for writing the script!
Nice theme.
Nice use of drill and lioneyes chest.
Last edited by KaiSong on Oct 7, 2015, 11:05:16 PM
Bow pew pew ftw
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Nice build. Good to see another TS build version.
Last edited by _WK_ on Oct 7, 2015, 11:23:13 PM
I get that the bow being used by this particular character is better, but it seems like a pretty big missed opportunity not to suggest Lioneye's Glare as a very strong cheaper option, especially given the Lioneye theme in general and the fact that this build uses RT (awww yiss, saved skill point).
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
first page!

Great build.
Remarkable
"
viperesque wrote:
I get that the bow being used by this particular character is better, but it seems like a pretty big missed opportunity not to suggest Lioneye's Glare as a very strong cheaper option, especially given the Lioneye theme in general and the fact that this build uses RT (awww yiss, saved skill point).

Yea. Feels very much like the old school lioneye glare bow tanker.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cool
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info