Updated suggestions for Stash Organization

I am a fairly casual player who plays mostly self found with a bit of trading here and there. I think I am going to be sticking to standard for the rest of my time in this game because I keep starting in temporary leagues and different things occur that make the attempt kind of pointless and I wasted my time starting over. I have had my own shop closed for a while in standard and want to get things organized after coming back from a decent sized break.

I need advice on what people think would be key to reorganizing my stash of about 30 tabs. I have the standard groups of currency tabs. uniques tabs, gem tabs and so on and I am not sure if I am being efficient anymore.

In particular, I am looking for how people do currency tabs these days. I am not sure which currencies to hoard in larger quantities and what I can diminish without a day later asking why did I put all those currencies into larger stuff? I need them now because I am burning through them so much.
In a similar line, I still have various gems from pre-vendor gems. I am finding when switching builds and such that when lvl 1 gems are called for I never have them anymore because most of what I kept is higher level and quality and I can't get lvl 1s without a little bit of work on new character or buying them. Do you typically buy what you need or have a style of hoarding gems even post vendors? What level gems do you trash because it is easy to level a lower level one back up to that point?

Other than that I think most of my woes are still figuring out what rares and uniques are worth keeping in standard and what has the realistic possibility of being sold that it calls for a stash space. I want to maintain a nice shop but it typically ends up being just a bunch of uniques that I think will sell and 16+ quality gems that I don't have a particular use for yet. Most of the uniques don't seem to sell but I try to because their average prices are ~6+ chaos and I tend to undercut only because I don't care if people are buying my stock to flip, I just want decent pay out for the time the items spend in my stash.

tl;dr I have about 30 stash tabs, how do you think I should divide them up and use them as a fairly casual player in standard who wants to maintain a shop?

Thanks in advance.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Oct 7, 2015, 7:24:19 PM
bump still looking for a proper layout. Made some improvements though.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Group them in 5tab each groups by value and sort by kind of gear within ever group mayby.

edit:
p.s. pls take no offence OP but I dared to think I have issues with making decisions. I had to spit it our, sorry :S

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 15, 2015, 1:40:22 PM
Put currencies in the first few tabs, to avoid the issue described here.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info