Stop outside trading immediately ! [HC]

Like in Thema the game is not Pay to Win but outside we can buy everything for money in general in this moment Path of Exile becoms to be similar to other games Pay to Win. GGG you can stop this in simle way by stop items transfer and other currency in game, from high level Players to low level Players. Item could have limiter in transfer to lower players like 10 levels down or absolute limiter marked by player who lift item from ground to equel level he have.
In this moment outside game some internet company earn money on your game by intermediation in trading orbs etc, They can earn more money from You or soon can.

Dear team you must control this , the soon the beter for You and Us.

greatings.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Oct 13, 2015, 9:53:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you saying that making people create higher level mules would somehow stop 'outside trading'? You can level a character to 70 in like 8 hours. It's not going to stop anybody.
"
koszmarnica wrote:
GGG you can stop this in simle way by stop transfer items and other currency in game, from high Player level to low Player level players. Item could have limiter in transfer to lower players like 10 levels down or absolute limiter marked by player who lift item from ground to equel level he have.

Imagine you're just getting into cruel, fairly low level, and you need some leveling gear. You go to search, find what you need but then can't get it cause the seller has a higher lvl char. It simply would completely break the trade system. You think people are bitching about the current trade system now? Implement this and grab your popcorn and watch the rage. lol

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Would stop nothing...now rather than item trading, the whole account would be sold...back to square one, people like you still QQ and those that are hell bent on RMT will still do it.

Now you could email support and give links, and any proper evidence you may have of RMT on a particular account and they'll investigate it...they DO ban them once it's proven.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Would stop nothing...

At this moment they should, this is the only one way to secure Trade system stability and I believe it will be changed.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Would stop nothing...now rather than item trading, the whole account would be sold...back to square one, people like you still QQ and those that are hell bent on RMT will still do it.

Now you could email support and give links, and any proper evidence you may have of RMT on a particular account and they'll investigate it...they DO ban them once it's proven.

That about you wrote is quite another matter, if only they will secure game trading , trading of whole accounts will not be danger and it will not affect the game, it will not be dangerous.
Others comments leave without comment like this false:
"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
... You can level a character to 70 in like 8 hours

anybody can dream :).

GGG do something rescue the game !
Last edited by koszmarnica on Oct 13, 2015, 9:04:10 AM
People would just drop shit on the ground. GGG wouldn't be able to tell which transactions were rmt and which were legit because a lot of normal trades would have to be conducted the same way. The result is you do nothing to stop that shit and piss everyone off.
You dont undersand what i wrote, items will have level limiter, if 40 lvl character will drop item it could be reached only , for examle in limiter, with 10 less level and only they can use it.
Last edited by koszmarnica on Oct 13, 2015, 9:52:43 AM
This is a horrible suggestion, and it would ruin the economy entirely. GGG please delete this thread.

Meaningful and positive trade changes would involve an in-game item shop similar to poe.trade that would allow players to search for items based on mods and find a seller. They could then contact that seller and negotiate a trade. Super simple and easy to use. Please implement now :P
Trade should be only in game , not possible outside, your post mark i'm right.
"
koszmarnica wrote:
Trade should be only in game , not possible outside, your post mark i'm right.

if players buy stuff with real money, the trades are done ingame. one can't prevent negotiations outside of the game.

edit: removed something (political stuff doesn't belong into a game forum)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 14, 2015, 2:28:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info