[2.0] Wukong - Acrobatics Crit Staff: Wild - Lightning - Flicker Strike & More (w/ MF and Atziri)

I don't see knockback anywhere in this build so hegemony is just for dmg and doesnt generate charges right?
"
adiennn wrote:
I don't see knockback anywhere in this build so hegemony is just for dmg and doesnt generate charges right?

Cluster in top left. Knockback on crit.
Yesterday I respec one of mine characters to Crit Staff Flicker Strike. I come up with tree similar to yours and must say it work pretty decent :)

Tree

Gear

I will use Legacy Coil instead of Kaom's due to lack of phys damage mitigation with Kaom's. Major drawback of mine decision is super hard capping resist and thus lower IIR. But extra safety against hard hitters is very welcome :)

Mine general playstyle is slower than OP, so i decide to take
with me. This makes maintaining charges totally newbie friendly and almost guarantee full end/power charges all time.

Need to level a bit to take som jewel sockets and fill them with res + life jewels. Then I can change jewelery to more DPS oriented and maybe drop gloves for maligaro's. DPS should be amazing.

With mine current setup i sit on 7,5K Flicker unbuffed (10,5 - 12K buffed), 12,5K cyclone (great escaping/boss utility skill).

I run unid 74 mine map yesterday with 168 quantity. It had some nasty mods like Enfeeble, no regen, double boss, lower res and beyond. Build worked great in hard content like this (and i'm no pro in flicker striking, so in hands of experienced player it musts shine :)).
Last edited by Blade_Master on Dec 11, 2015, 2:57:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info