Forum activity...

General discussion, page 1, newest post: October 7, 2015 2:51 AM

General discussion, page 1, oldest post : October 4, 2015 6:04 PM
((before this one will have bumped it off... next is October 4, 2015 9:56 PM )

I don't recall seeing four days of total activity on GD on one page... well, ever.

Obviously, gaem is ded. BMBI must be lifting in the wrong place.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Yep... it's been creeping up. 3 days has been typical now for over a month.

It's not so much that no one is posting. It's that many new posts are quickly shuffled off to "game play help and discussion" or "feedback" or some other corner of the forum. It's really hard to come up with a discussion that confuses support enough to allow it to stay in general discussion. This one will likely end up in either "off topic" or "feedback".
new forums are pretty bad compared to what it used to be
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Game is dying.

Why you ask?

Could it have been the thousands of people posting here about the common problems of poe?

Pick one

1. Bad Drop rates on build enabling uniques.
2. Bad Currency Drop rates
3. Bad Optimization
4. Gating EXP/Lvling by RNG
5. Constant nerfing of countless skills. (Too many to list)
6. Poorly Balanced
7. Lack of PvP because of the above issues.

I for one am glad that this game is finally dying with only about 3,000-4,000 users on steam.

That's what happens you ignore your player base for years.

This forum is so dead its only the trolls arguing with themselves now! GLORIOUS.
Last edited by XIXIXIXIXIXIX on Oct 7, 2015, 12:36:51 PM
"
XIXIXIXIXIXIX wrote:
Game is dying.

I for one am glad that this game is finally dying with only about 3,000-4,000 users on steam.

This forum is so dead its only the trolls arguing with themselves now! GLORIOUS.

That player count isn't right.
If you need to be bitter, at least get the right data.
It was even higher than that before the 1 mo started.
"
XIXIXIXIXIXIX wrote:
Game is dying.

Why you ask?

Could it have been the thousands of people posting here about the common problems of poe?

Pick one

3. Bad Optimization
6. Poorly Balanced

Even if you fixed 1 to 6 it would still be boring because ultimately all you're doing is grinding maps for exp, except now, it doesn't drain you of all your currency and you're able to do on several shiny builds with OP uniques.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 7, 2015, 1:57:30 PM
If you don't find farming or grinding fun you are playing the wrong game.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
XIXIXIXIXIXIX wrote:
Game is dying.

Why you ask?

Pick one

3. Bad Optimization
6. Poorly Balanced

By taking a quick look at the trading part of the forum, that's about how many people have shop threads in the one months. That does not even include the vast amount of players that don't have shops or the half of the player base that plays self found standard.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"

By taking a quick look at the trading part of the forum, that's about how many people have shop threads in the one months. That does not even include the vast amount of players that don't have shops or the half of the player base that plays self found standard.

I'd question your numbers... I make it around 11K threads in all between the 1M forums.

Still astonishingly high however, given Chris implied there were around 50K players in these leagues who had at least one challenge, which is probably all the active ones (don't see the thread now, that's from memory). So maybe 1/5 players actively try and sell? I don't see how non-traders will have the money to buy off them, though, so I wonder who they're selling to...?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Varana wrote:

I'd question your numbers... I make it around 11K threads in all between the 1M forums.

Still astonishingly high however, given Chris implied there were around 50K players in these leagues who had at least one challenge, which is probably all the active ones (don't see the thread now, that's from memory). So maybe 1/5 players actively try and sell? I don't see how non-traders will have the money to buy off them, though, so I wonder who they're selling to...?

I created a shop thread in the one-month, played several hours, turned the game off, went to sleep and haven't played since. Not all shop threads represent active players.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 7, 2015, 4:19:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info