2.0 New player scion build

First time really trying to make a build for myself. I'm currently unsure what spell/supports im going to be running, I just know that i plan to run a few big auras so the regen/reduced cost is there so i can still use mana as my primary resource. If anyone has any recommendations for things i can do please let me know below.

This is the skill tree I plan on using currently. I have points up to level 78. wella little less then that since I plan on taking the 2 final bandit quest as points with the first one being the mana person.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4F-QYOCGcJ9g-rFfAWvxg8GYoajx2qHb4kiyaVJ-0qTSpTMHEzhzpCPC0_J0GHRnFKyEtXS3hRTFltX5hfsGHiYpVvCG-ecql82X1bgseC5IMJg8yIW4qvjb-QEZLzkzqXBpu1rEewC7B3snC0DLc-vSe-vMDjwzrEFcT2xq7KSsu9zzLUI9R83ajhiOaB8bP22vcy-ej66_sJ

(i know that Evasion sucks to armour right now but i prefer how it works, I'll be running pure evasion/ evasion+es gear with appropriate sockets.)

Also as stated I'm a new player so I'm poor, don't tell me to get an item worth like 20+ Chaos because I dont have that many yet.

Thanks in Advanced.

-KingLead
Last edited by staticblades on Oct 7, 2015, 2:08:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info