Divination Cards - The Cartographer, The Lich, The Hunter's Reward and More!

Well done. I keep cards in my stash because of they nice art:)
But Merciless Armament is ugly.

Congratulations for The Cartographer and Hunter's Reward (hope this one won't be almost impossible to drop).
Thanks Bex; hopefully I'll find a few divination cards some day. Level 40-something and still haven't seen one. Have a great day!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Oct 7, 2015, 6:20:33 AM
when they implemented this div card idea, i liked the concept but NOW after 1 million cards its like spoon feeding the players and totally makes game relatively so easy.

dont know maybe this card thing has to stop this stage its going ridic and non sense to me.

taming 3 card ? 6l harby ilvl 91?

nvm gg wp :)
Uhhhhh card HARBINGER ! SIX-LINKED !
So expensive to trade a harbinger bow with good dps on standard league !
i want to find this card ! :) But... Where ? What is the map that gives this card ??
Level 100 item.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
I don't know why I bother to scroll down to the comments on these announcements. Seriously, you can think "Nice!" without wasting a post (and filling the first page of comments) with your every brainwave. I say 'every' because you obviously didn't think that perhaps your comment was not worth a post. Perhaps GGG need to implement a 'like' button because that's what these posts are tantamount to. Or perhaps ban posts less than three words? And to all those people posting comments actually discussing the cards and making observations... you da real MVP.

Also: Nice!
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
"
djAMPnz wrote:
I don't know why I bother to scroll down to the comments on these announcements. Seriously, you can think "Nice!" without wasting a post (and filling the first page of comments) with your every brainwave. I say 'every' because you obviously didn't think that perhaps your comment was not worth a post. Perhaps GGG need to implement a 'like' button because that's what these posts are tantamount to. Or perhaps ban posts less than three words? And to all those people posting comments actually discussing the cards and making observations... you da real MVP.

Also: Nice!
Every user action is worth money in the internet baby ;)
Cool, a Shavronne's pace div card, just what I've always wanted.

On a more serious note, when div cards give a semi-specific unique, is it an equal chance for each? So in this case will it be a 33% chance for each item, or just 90% 6% 4%?
IGN: TheNegusRuleEthiopia
6l Harb wow, with this ilvl WOW
"
Chameleon wrote:

Do I see a Doctor Who reference in there?

I knew the art looked familiar. Now I know why. Recently watched that episode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info