Dexterity Handicapped....

Hello everyone,

I am Eldyrus and I am Dexterity handicapped. My build is almost exclusively str/int. As a result, in groups I am always falling behind and spend the map just trying to catch up to other people. I just wanted to start this thread for educational purposes for everyone that this is a very serious condition. People whom are dexterity handicapped do not mean to be slow in group so please do not take offense when in a group with a dexterity handicapped individual.
Therefore, I dubb this week: Dexterity handicapped awareness week!
Our motto is "wait up guys...."

So please show your support. If you run into someone whom is also dexterity handicapped, cut them some slack because they are fighting an uphill battle :)
I fucking thought you were a bot I was going to punch you in the face mysteriously using my monitor.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
MEAN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This thread is going places, but please be mindful and don't go to fast.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
I fucking thought you were a bot I was going to punch you in the face mysteriously using my monitor.

But I am a bot. Just because I'm a bot doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I don't wanna get punched in the face.... EXTERMINATE (whoops, where did that come from?)
Hello

I am a witch and i am currently suffering from dexterityhandicappus.

It is slightly comforting to know i am not alone in this, as i have been forced to go alone due to struggles.
Things seemed fine as i woke up on a beach a few weeks back. I quickly found out a few days later that i could not keep up with my friend i met a forest encampment a few miles north.
An old lady did a checkup on me over in Highgate (old woman) and she told me i needed more dexterity to remedy my shortcommings. She could do it for about 50 regret orbs, but i dont know...i dont regret any of my life decisions. I just wanna be treated equal :(.

"
Eldyrus wrote:
EXTERMINATE

Heh, you are clearly not a bot. Should I call a Doctor for you?

I am a Scion suffering from a very acute form of dexterityhandicappus (the one where you are actually allergic to dexterity), but I live very well with it. A few tricks can quickly make dexterity unimportant.
Sometimes I am dialsexic.
"
Varkorium wrote:
Sometimes I am dialsexic.
There are a plethora of 900 numbers you can call for that.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
STR/INT people are all the same, acting all "woe is me" when in fact they are the most priviledged builds in Wraeclast. As a STR/INT-deficient princessperson I feel greatly oppressed by this thread.

You think being DEX-gifted is easy? Here's a couple of facts for you:

FACT: Even with hundreds of thousands of evasion rating I am still MATHEMATICALLY GUARANTEED to receive a bone-shattering, life-ending blow that I can't manually avoid (because I lack the INT to do so).

FACT: While the STR/INT upper class gets to use swords and axes and wands and, you know, proper weapons designed for warfare, I'm left with KNIVES and TOOTHPICKS. Sometimes I wonder why GGG didn't throw a soup ladle or a napkin at me, for good measure.

FACT: STR has life; INT has es; what does DEX have? The "ha ha you are dead gb2standart" screen.

FACT: The perks of being DEX-gifted are actually curses in disguise: Acrobatics? 70% chance to get rekt, with even less armour and ES oh and BTW you can throw that frying pan you call a shield away. Phase acrobatics? Another 70% chance to get rekt and you have to waste 4 points for it. Arrow Dancing? 60% chance to get rekt with bonus 20% to get shrekd. MATHEMATICALLY. GUARANTEED. With these odds I might as well play russian roulette with a hand grenade.

FACT: STR/INT priviledge is having 10k ES on top of your 8k life while your totems do the tanking and complaining about clearspeed.

#FACTS #MATHS #GREENGEMSMATTER
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info