VERY frequent disconnects

I get disconnected almost every time i change zone. If i am lucky i can get into my hideout, open a map and get into it, but then it is all but certain that i will disconnect when i try to get out of the map.

I also have some quite bad spikes.

I live in Denmark, and both Frankfurt and Amsterdam have these problems, and usually i can't login right away after a disconnect.

My ISP is Fullrate, if that has any relevance.

MTR from Frankfurt and Amsterdam:

http://pastebin.com/yphR7kkn
http://pastebin.com/sviAcTGr

I am using a wired connection to my router.
IGN: FistusMaximus
hi

Your WinMTR looks like there is something wrong with your network or router. Did you use wireless or LAN? Did you tried to reset your router?

Could be a lot of things :S

Wireless? --> did you tried LAN?
Lan?: did you tried router reset? Is is possible to make a WinMTR with another router? Did you tried an other LAN cable?

For how long did this issue exist? Did you changed something?
Last edited by FieselWiesel on Oct 6, 2015, 1:26:13 PM
thx for the reply

I am using LAN but I can't really try a different router since I have to use my ISP's router.

I have tried restarting and resetting my router several times to no avail. The problem only seems to happen to PoE since I have 0% loss to any other game server or website I try.
Hi

Maybe you can do a WinMTR to something else? If WinMTR shows that the only problem is to a PoE Gateway that would be interesting and worth e-mailing support.

I am not sure about that but it looks like PoE is really vulnerable to packetloss nowadays.
Personaly i can not play the game since last week. Yeah my ISP fucked up my connection but i can play other games. I noticed the packetloss in other games from time to time but they are playable :S PoE isnt.
Hum

i am confused....

in your first two WinMTR your 1. hop is listed by IP adress, if you ping a website its listed with a name. High packetloss starting with your router on PoE Server, 0% to a website...maybe there is something wrong with ports in router? O.o but honestly: i am out! I am new to WinMTR/packetloss etc... hopefully somebody else can do something with all your listed information...

My advise: try to contact GGG with an e-mail. Read a lot in this forum about packetloss and GGG rarely answers to threads like yours last days.
Last edited by FieselWiesel on Oct 6, 2015, 3:47:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info