'Problem' crafting an armour

Hello folks,

I hope that is the right forum for my 'problem'. I farmed the last days the Celestial Justicar divination card to get a nice 6L armour. And after I got it I used scouring and alchemy orbs and ended close to this result:

I bought some divine orbs and spent them on the armour (first time I used divine orbs), but it seems that the changes were very small overall. According to poe.mods a chest armour can get e.g. 323-400 local armour but after some divine orbs I am still not close to the highest possible armour tier (the ILvl of the armour is 78). So do you have any suggestion for the further crafting process? Don't want to waste anymore currency.

Greetings

7thSlap
Yeah, you basically wasted currency. The changes were small because it rerolls the mod within its tier bracket. Your armor has 'ribbed' mod which can give 36-60 armor, using divine orb won't change it to 'carapaced' which can roll 323-400.

Divine orbs are seldom used on rares, they are most often used on uniques which can have very high value range for their mods, and also for mods that have only a few values like 1-2 mana gained on hit for jewels.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thank you for answering. So the armour value is 'stucked' in its tier? Oh man, crafting in PoE is more complex as I thought.
No crafting=easier life
"
Deadpeng wrote:
No crafting=easier life

Yes, a true story. Was my second 'crafting attempt'. I tried in the past to 6S & 5L another chest... 600 jeweller's and over 800 fusing later I got a 6S 5L chest. RIP currency.
"
7thSlap wrote:
Thank you for answering. So the armour value is 'stucked' in its tier? Oh man, crafting in PoE is more complex as I thought.
You're lucky that mods are stuck in tiers. If they weren't, all your good rolls could have dropped to low tiers too. It would work both ways. You'd likely have to spend a thousand divine orbs to try to get all rolls high at the same time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Normal drop, life is easy XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
Normal drop, life is easy XD

Why haven't you still vendored this crap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info