New map droprate?

Anyone noticing any diffrence here?

Still sticks at tier 7 (old 74s) for me, but maybe Im just unlucky.

If we are getting the same drops but half the exp......
Last edited by Zhatan on Oct 6, 2015, 3:49:06 AM
I'm finding map drops to be the perfect balance between too easy (e.g 1.2 - 2.0) and too hard (e.g 2.0.0) to obtain. Feels more like 1.0 levels, which is good. But of course small sample size is small, you can't draw any conclusions from one person's experience and I could just be lucky.

Side note: map experience was not heavily nerfed. In fact, it is literally exactly the same as pre-2.0.4 unless you are a level 86+ player doing a 77 map, level 87 doing 78, etc. And in these cases you still get a very large fraction of the experience you'd get previously unless you are in the high 90s.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
in my case,i feel a real differenc,in the good way.....was only able to sustain a max lvl 77 maps,now the quantity has grown and i got few higer lvl maps

way for lvl 95+ seems now open....lol.

learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Nope. High level maps are still more rare than an exalt orb. GGG continues to ruin their endgame by RNG gating the highest content. 78+ maps are few and far between best only spoken about in myth and lore.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Oct 6, 2015, 7:29:38 AM
This weekend map drop rate was even worst than before, I'm running out 79 maps, I run like 8 maps and no one drop, maybe I'm just having bad luck, but running eight 79's I just got three 76's, this makes me angry!!!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Improved. So far.
Censored.
Ive ran about 90 ish maps since the change and i cant say ive noticed any difference other than somewhat less low level maps dropping i.e on a level 69 (tier 2) map at 60+ quantity you could expect between 2-4 tier 1-2 map drops(on a good run) now it seems about 1-2(on a good run) instead.

But thats just my impression so far.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Oct 6, 2015, 11:09:05 AM
Personal anecdotes are all fine but don't really help answer the question. The real answer would be to look at the market prices of maps. If the prices decreased significantly, there's your buff.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
does zana daily offer higher maps than before? in warbands league it was 72-74 maps or something at max level. any changes?
Yes, I have gotten 3 76 maps from the dailies in last few days.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info