Shavronne's Wrappings

Honerable Mentions:
Mjölner
Taste of Hate
Aegis Aurora
Windripper
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Fave atm:

I think the design and themes of the item are really cool, even if it is 'OP'. It synergizes well with a bunch of items and enables some cool builds.

Least Favorite:

Ooh, this is hard. Do I pick something I get annoyed with dropping or something I think is OP?
I'll put in a vote for Nomic's Storm.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 21, 2016, 8:51:53 PM
Best:

Facebreakers, or any build enabling that doesn't become obsolete at higher levels.

Worst:

Any overpowered crap, like Atziri's Acuity (although the Leech Nerf should hurt).

Any item without any use because of poor design.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Best:
Empire's Grasp
Shadows and Dust (for the amazing free Rampage)

Worst:
Veil of the Night, hands (and resistances) down
Generally speaking, I dislike the fact that unique items exist in the game at all. Uniques are not unique, they are cookiecutter preset nonrandom items which the Combo Johnnies among us are forced to use because they are the sole delivery mechanism for fancy mods on gear. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against fancy mods on gear; I think you should be able to find stuff with "Chaos Damage cannot bypass Energy Shield" or "You gain an Endurance Charge whenever a Power Charge expires or is consumed," and pretty much any other cool stuff you'd want to do with your build. I believe they should all be rare affixes. Preventing OP stuff could be done by limiting on which bases particular affixes can spawn (ex: only on Scholar's Robes).

Pretty much all uniques are guilty of this. About equally. I find it impossible to even narrow it to a short list of worst uniques. Uniques are the worst.

However, I can pick out a few best ones. Ventor's Gamble is so random that each instance of the ring actually feels truly unique, and gets my vote for best. Honorable mention goes to Tabula Rasa, which offers some great options but is best-in-slot for no one.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 6, 2015, 10:03:25 PM
UPDATED TOP 10
Last edited by Soepkieken on Oct 7, 2015, 2:37:17 AM
Favourite: Veil of the Night, makes you try to think of a build that might just work
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Best: Hard to say. Tie between 3 dragons and whispering ice because the latter allows you to drastically change dmg w/out any support gems, and the former adds a spell that doesn't exist in a gem.
I would also like to mention tab because everyone should have one (I just sold my last by accident) if nothing else to test builds.

Worst: Not sure, there are a lot of stinkers. Voidhome comes to mind.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 7, 2015, 4:18:51 PM
Best:
Wings of Entropy - due to synergy with both 2H and dual-wield.

Worst:
Malachai's Simula - too weak overall.
Last edited by reprobus on Oct 8, 2015, 6:59:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info