So I decided to... join a party group for once

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Seriously... CoC is a plague.

I have died several times because I can't see anything when a CoC is in my party. I can't see when I'm CB, or when a mob has reflect. The FPS drops drastically even with a recent computer. And sometimes the party explodes (disconnection from server).

It's not only a matter of game optimization here, this gem needs a serious rework.

are you joking ? instead of fixing the graphics particle system for the whole game..you're saying nerf the gem ?

damn son...that logic is worthy of a ggg employee.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
I opted for a gaming grade laptop. other than strongboxes and summoning (for some reason) the game is butter smooth for me (I run on lowest settings though, just to be safe - not like I would care about graphics in the first place, gaming for me is all about the numbers - I'm not an accountant for nothing)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 9, 2015, 7:12:35 AM
"
azamantes wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Seriously... CoC is a plague.

I have died several times because I can't see anything when a CoC is in my party. I can't see when I'm CB, or when a mob has reflect. The FPS drops drastically even with a recent computer. And sometimes the party explodes (disconnection from server).

It's not only a matter of game optimization here, this gem needs a serious rework.

are you joking ? instead of fixing the graphics particle system for the whole game..you're saying nerf the gem ?

damn son...that logic is worthy of a ggg employee.

Lets make a monte python reference to answer your comment.

If a king builds a castle (coc) in a swamp and it sinks into the swamp is that the fault of all castles (everything else) being heavy or maybe the idiot king should not have built in a bloody swamp?

The issue is Coc. Now I wont deny that GGG needs to optimize their game and all that wonderful garbage but COC is a skill ritually designed to break the game. no other skill outputs 6 players worth of lag. And it completely ridiculous to screw a light bubble in by spinning the whole house which is what you are asking ggg to do.

instead of, you know, increasing the damage of coc by 100% and halving the proc rate cap , no lets spend millions of dongs right now to make this absurd skill not lag computers by making tons of expensive engine improvements.

talk about burning a house down to take care of a pest problem,
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 9, 2015, 11:31:04 AM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
playing in party

1. make op build
2. run ahead of party
3. kill stuff before party catch you

or

1. make build
2. run behind party
3. pick up items

welcome in game created by indie company.

so true lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info