So I decided to... join a party group for once

"
Shovelcut wrote:
Seriously though, how the hell do you even see whats going on at that point? lol

you don't mate
you just add more shiny shit in the clusterfuck and hope that everything died
I love playing in party public. It is fun and you see a lot of people needing help without guilds.

Think the game is too easy? play public party with noobs, map become very dangerous haha. for real.

Guilds killed the fun of poe for me.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 6, 2015, 6:16:06 AM
I have always held that poe is at its strongest in 1-3 player parties and its weakest in 6 player parties

I want a party limit function so i dont need to dick around with locking my public parties when i have enough peeps
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 6, 2015, 7:11:28 AM
well, i got a gtx650. I also just recently upgraded to an i5 from a dual core something blah blah that was 10 or so years old. Used to be a slide show where i just skip along (literally) behind my party.. Now i have no problems at all.

Im sure they did much optimising since i last played lots. It was the time when a3 had just came out and gmp lightning arrow builds were everywhere. which was like a year or 2 ago. Soo mhm.
Smoother than Smooth.
Seriously... CoC is a plague.

I have died several times because I can't see anything when a CoC is in my party. I can't see when I'm CB, or when a mob has reflect. The FPS drops drastically even with a recent computer. And sometimes the party explodes (disconnection from server).

It's not only a matter of game optimization here, this gem needs a serious rework.
I dunno about optimized but I dislike grouping with more than 2 other people because I like to feel like I'm actually playing the game.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
I dunno about optimized but I dislike grouping with more than 2 other people because I like to feel like I'm actually playing the game.

This times a thousand.

The more people you add to the group the more homogenized the experience is. worse still it emphasizes just how massive the difference in clear speed is between builds and how negatively it impacts team play..

like the ever popular coc issue. Coc and many crit builds like it do OVERkill dps
where as many other builds dont.

so a flame totem build by ones self (let say a 60k one) can clear perfectly well, clearing a room a second or 2.

a coc build can also clear a room in about a second or less depending on how active the user is.

thing is that that flame totem build maybe over kills for about 10k dps alone. where as that coc build can overkill by 400 - 500 - 600k dps.

clearing in a group for totem builds can take 5 times longer in groups. as one would expect it too.
clearing in a group with these high damage builds (like coc, not saying it is the only one) takes almost the exact same amount of time as it would soloing.

It leads to perceived inadequacies. that totem build feels powerful alone. but next to that coc in a group it feels like it does not contribute at all.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 6, 2015, 12:23:38 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Oh I think you posted that in the wrong thread, you were probably looking for this one: teehee

Seriously though, how the hell do you even see whats going on at that point? lol

Is that like someone using sire of shards for incinerate?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
WTF is that... That's why I never play in parties, my eyes start bleeding, and so does my graphic card. At least in WoW you have the option to "minimize" other ppl's spell effects so that you can see wtf you are actually doing.
Streaming now XD I wonder my FPS will be.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info