So I decided to... join a party group for once

Oh dear my FPS granted I didn't mind but 10-15 fps? I ono around there the entire time? Thankfully I solo but god dayum is this game not optimized lol

http://imgur.com/a/3KRb0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 5, 2015, 9:27:37 PM
Oh I think you posted that in the wrong thread, you were probably looking for this one: teehee

Seriously though, how the hell do you even see whats going on at that point? lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
dunno I fucking hold right click and call it a day lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Known issue. FPS aren't even that bad for me, but my eyes begin to bleed when playing in groups. All those flashy effects are really cool in solo play, but absolutely awful in groups.

Honestly i don't even know how people manage to play in groups regulary.
Make sure your shots are up to date.
Also...

Never. Join. A. Party. Composed. Entirely. Of. CoC Dischargers.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Really? Is it worse than CoC firestormers?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
NOW i remember why i never grouped with people in POE. I even have a good PC now and its just not fun.
So much shit going on your almost playing blind most of the time. This game isnt very good for grouping period. Ill run with one other person but thats about as far into grouping im willing to mess with.

Playing alone all the time does also get boring so ill run with a friend every once in a while. Atleast when something good drops i know i dont have to fight over it either. OR have someone else cuss me out because it dropped for me and not them. OR i picked it up first even though THEY chose FFA loot....

Them:Why did you pick that up so fast asshole? Greedy Fuck!
Me:Why did you put the game on FFA?
Them:Kick this dickhead scrub. Everyone will know what a thief you are i promise!

Actual convo from one of the ONLY 6 mans i ever tried out.... Never Again!
Its no wonder the Party board is full of trades.. Thats the kind of games you find when someone does post a group on there? No thanks.

"
Also...

Never. Join. A. Party. Composed. Entirely. Of. CoC Dischargers.

Actually thats how i tested out what my new PC could handle when i first got it....
I run my COC Discharger with a Mjolner build... Done great! Little bit of frame drops but also had everything maxed out so i could have dumbed things down at that point and been ok. Then i added in a COC Barriager...
Things started to get a little iffy at that point. Like stop motion and i dont think dumbing down would have done much either.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 6, 2015, 12:05:05 AM
playing in party

1. make op build
2. run ahead of party
3. kill stuff before party catch you

or

1. make build
2. run behind party
3. pick up items

welcome in game created by indie company.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 6, 2015, 2:21:43 AM
Maybe they could make effects of other party members at 20% transparency (100% is full opaque). That would help the problem with not knowing what you are doing.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info