Twitch.tv/Dygnity | PA | #1 5w Atziri and UBER KILLS! | MF OK |

May u update ur gear + tree pls?
Im sure u have optimized it even more now =)
Updated for Darkshrine.

I will continue to update as league progresses!
So why is iron will in the links section? PA is an attack and doesn't scale with spell damage.
"
yobobly wrote:
So why is iron will in the links section? PA is an attack and doesn't scale with spell damage.

It's a typo. He meant Iron Grip obviously.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Nov 16, 2015, 12:35:50 AM
awesome build
scion leveling tree needed. :D
Will you give your opinion with changes coming in 2.1 ? Not sure how PA will survive to this patch :o
"
From the Development Manifesto:
"Poison Arrow (Nerfed due to new passives and supports now working with it)
Because we've introduced a whole new set of Chaos Damage passives and supports, Poison Arrow's damage has been reduced to bring it in line with other skills when it makes good use of the new support gems and passives. It has also been renamed to Caustic Arrow."

So PA should still work.
But im checking the options atm to switch to Contagion Trapper.
Looks pretty awesome and nearly the same mechanics then PA.
I was looking at running this build for talisman but with the PA nerf, without knowing how much the nerf is its hard to say... looking at the new tree... all of it is the same except for the part by ranger where you sacrifice 40% projectile damage, but instead you get 47% Damage over time + have enough points to spec into another 20% Damage over time node... so really my brain isn't good enough to see if its still viable or not for uber etc :) would be nice if dygnity can have a look and get back to us <3
hey buddy, when r u updating to the Talisman tree?
i cant wait to put my hands on this build =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info