Fireborn Jewel Working with Lord of the Dead ?

Hello exiles :)
I'm trying to optimize my Flame-Totem Marauder with the help of the Fireborn-Jewel (Increases and reductions to other damage types in radius apply to fire-dmg)
Now I'm wondering if the Passive-Node "Lord of the Death", which grants 15 % more damage to minions, would also be working with that Jewel.
Would be very grateful for any information :)

GL and HF

Oxx
Lord of the dead already works on fire damage, fireborn won't remove the 'minion' requirement.

Fireborn will effectively swap 'physical', 'lightning', 'cold', 'chaos' from node descriptions on your passive tree to 'fire', nothing more.

Too bad we can't reach Storm Weaver with it, that would be 50% inc fire damage on one node.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 5, 2015, 6:05:37 PM
Thanks for the answer :)
Gonna need to try something different then :/
What about physical. That is a damage type too, right?

Could make for some interesting builds.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
"
ElfBoy wrote:
What about physical. That is a damage type too, right?

I mentioned it up there, it could make for some interesting builds, however it's also fairly limited. For instance it would change 'melee physical damage' node to 'melee fire damage' node, which would be good for Oro builds but not much else.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info