God people shouldn't have to bargain.

They're god people, for Chris' sake !

Damn !
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
*Eye twitch GOD PEOPLE LEARN TOO BARGAIN

FUCK

/dinosaur dance.

Learn to set a price and then miracle of miracles sell it for that price.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Bargaining is annoying because people rarely value alternative currency the same. I prefer when people just set specific prices and stick to them.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Just traded for a claw. Had nice small talk afterwards with the seller. All is good :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
/dinosaur dance.

Gonna need pics to entertain my vast variety of fetishes.

on-topic
Gonna need pics to entertain my vast variety of fetishes.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Public Stash is needed for sellers to place item for sale in along with price. That item is immediately moved out of the sellers stash and into Public Stash. A buyer searches Public Stash with the aid of a comprehensive search tool, finds said item and buys it at that price. The seller doesn't have to be on-line and tracked down and the price paid is the price listed. No getting jerked around by the seller, no AFK damn-it where the f*ck are you seller or any other problems. When the seller comes back in the orbs are transferred to private stash. Simple, neat, effieciant, and something GGG should have coded into PoE years ago.

Stacks of items should also be allowed to be sold.

I wonder how many players who have quit and are gone would not have quit if trading was easy peasy?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Put results before ego.

Problem solved.
Come into the light.
Casually casual.

The best is just recently when I tried to buy a wand someone had listed for 2x. Waited 3 damn days for the guy to come on and he promptly tells me "its 10ex now"

FFFFFFFFFFF that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info