Not many new interesting uniques lately...

As someone who adores theorycrafting, weird builds and niche game mechanics, I'm a big fan of some uniques in PoE. Although rarely Best in Slot, a good amount of uniques have their place in certain end-game builds who are often built around that unique.

But it has been a long time we've seen some new uniques à la Oro's Sacrifice, Abyssus, Pyre, Call of the Brotherhood, Pledge of Hands and all those other sweet ones.

I think for the moment we're lacking some interesting chest pieces. Personally I would also really love a bow that is dedicated to trappers (increased trap stack from 3 to 5 for example).

When will new end-game uniques be added?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Emberwake is in my opinion a good one... if they hadn't nerfed Elemental Proliferation into nothingness. I don't mind the 21% less damage on level 20 if burn builds were to strong for GGG but the area is a joke. 12 units radius? That's like 2 - 3 enemies cuddling as close together as possible. Propably not even reliable when surrouned by melee monsters.

I wish for a new wand that is actually strong for my incinerate witch.
And no: I don't want another low level one or one that aims at attacks. I want one for spells / elemental stuff. Something that boosts damage output and not defense (like Lifesprig).
(Stupid Twyzel, got you two times already.)

Thanks GGG
Hi

I like the snakebite gloves but they are too high lvled. I like the dagger that causes bleeding but it's to conservative to really make a build out of. Yesterday though this dropped
two of these duel wielding is great fun.

Maybe GGG is scared of attempting build defining uniques anymore?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info