New nerfs to Act4

Patch notes for latest patch say that damage dealt by mosters in Act4 has been reduced. I am wondering if anybody has tested how much this affects the bosses?

I did Piety and Mala last night. Did not have the guts to test Piety's laser as I am playing HC, new league and all... Iirc her laser used to do about 1.5k physical before.

Anyway it was some time since I did Mala without any real gear in normal, and I know his AOE has been nerfed since then. He did some damage this time (2.2k life, 25% reduction from armor + chaos golem) but not so that I got scared.

So has anyone tested bosses dmg outputs since latest patch?
"
The_Gurk wrote:
Patch notes for latest patch say that damage dealt by mosters in Act4 has been reduced. I am wondering if anybody has tested how much this affects the bosses?

I did Piety and Mala last night. Did not have the guts to test Piety's laser as I am playing HC, new league and all... Iirc her laser used to do about 1.5k physical before.

Anyway it was some time since I did Mala without any real gear in normal, and I know his AOE has been nerfed since then. He did some damage this time (2.2k life, 25% reduction from armor + chaos golem) but not so that I got scared.

So has anyone tested bosses dmg outputs since latest patch?

Went to piety and mala normal completely unprepared, didn't die once with an evasion (lol) build, can confirm piety's lazor is quite tame now. I had whirling blades tho.
Second-class poe gamer
anything is tame on normal. lol.
Last edited by NomadFX on Oct 5, 2015, 3:43:26 AM
Tame is always relative to the equipment and build.

Wondering if anybody that did damage testing before the patch has done test after to see the actual difference.
Nothing really seems to hurt my Scion thus far in Cruel, just got into Harvest myself.

Granted I'm using IR to convert EV to Armour and I have like 55% phys damage reduction, 2k life, fortify, and capped resistances so I don't think much would have hurt me anyways
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info