The thing that we have all been waiting for, an auction/trade system

I really think POE absolutely NEEDS some sort of trading system. Wanting to make a expensive build is impossible without spending 90% of your playtime trading, which i think is ridiculous. There should be an auction system where you can place your items on a page, and list them for a price that you would like. People could purchase from your shop even if you're offline, so when you come back you can claim your currency. This would allow for many opportunities for micro transactions and ways to help the economy. Micro transactions could be used to buy more shop storage( to place your items for sale or something). A tax on things sold in the AH would help balance the economy. Someone should be able to walk up to a npc or something, use filters to find exactly what they're looking for, and buy it without having to even communicate with other players. This would save everyone time, and from having to stress about selling items. Please, if you have any ideas to throw in here please post, it's time for GGG to make something along the lines of this. Thank you to all who have given their time to my suggestion.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
AH is terrible, look at D3. This was given tool for people to automate flipping of items (bots doing specific research and doing auto buy when low price) which is a nightmare for the economy. You would still need to spend 90% of your time trading.

GGG, pls never implement an AH, that sucks big time.

But one thing that will however makes our lives easier, implement a mailbox where we can sell item thru it like in WOW and integrate it with your website so we can do trade offline too.
Just another "we need an action house" thread like there werent a crapload alredy. . .
Why dont people get ggg wont implement an AH if they would they would alredy have done it long time ago

Let this thread sink to the bottem and disapear pls
dank
I think poe.trade is good enough. It only takes ~ 1 min to post an item and most of the high priced get sold in max. of 2-3 days :)
1) "WE". Sure
2)
"
Whales4life wrote:
Micro transactions could be used to buy more shop storage( to place your items for sale or something).

Hello, P2W
3)
"
Whales4life wrote:
This would allow ... many ... ways to help the economy.

Yeah, right. The effect of adding AH (in its "essential form" of an auction with bids) in PoE would be completely opposite.
4)
TL;DR
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
This horse has been beaten to death.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
lol

We just need something ex: limited offline trading (ie 1 tab that can trade items in it when they reach your b/o). All other current trading 'systems' would still be relevant too.

I'm not a big fan of AH, and p2w never.
To all of you who somehow twisted my words into p2w, i in no way said you should pay real money for in-game items. Before you talk shit about my post, at least make sure you understand what i'm saying.
"
Whales4life wrote:
To all of you who somehow twisted my words into p2w, i in no way said you should pay real money for in-game items. Before you talk shit about my post, at least make sure you understand what i'm saying.

Oh, i'm sorry.
How could these words:
"
Whales4life wrote:
Micro transactions could be used to buy more shop storage( to place your items for sale or something).

be "twisted" into P2W?
I wonder...

P.S. you're not even original with your thread; there were like 10+ threads with more detailed analysis of "pros and cons" of an AH. And yet, the GGG's reply was NO.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info