Lightning warp bug

Hi,
Lightning warp doesn't display visual effect correctly when cast repeatedly.
More precisely if you cast it twice in a row the second cast won't display any visual effect (no cast animation, no marker placed at the arrival location). The spell still work and teleport you after a short delay.
I am using Lightning warp - Faster casting - Less duration.

The bug is quite anoying because you never know if the lightning warp wasn't cast because of a stun or if it is just not displayed correctly.
Thanks for fixing that.
Thalanza.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Known issue, do a search next time. It's a by product of lockstep mode.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Well, I looked in the known issue list before posting and it wasn't there so....
Even now you told me it is a known issue that i could have found with a search i can't find another post describing it.
Care to explain me how to do an effective known issue search in less than 10 minutes ? So you won't have to be paternalistic next time.

More seriously if you have a link to the post where it is discussed i would gladly have it since i need to know if the problem is going to be solved any time soon or if i need to find another movement skill.

Thanks,
Thalanza.
Go to Forum -> Search in the top bar.
Query: Lightning Warp
Search within: titles + posts
Forums: Bug Reports
Time: past month

That's definitely less than ten minutes :)
There is no timeframe on this fix. GGG generally only gives a time if they already have it solved and ready to go with the next patch. After all, it's hard to predict the future :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 5, 2015, 8:40:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info