Particles PARTICLES PARTICLES!

Well I didn't mind it unfortunately my other friend was playing on a toaster so he had like 5-10 fps every fight lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My legit problem. I cant find the ememy to click on when i want to target them. Like... Im serious. It's wheres wallys on top of poe sometimes.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Oct 4, 2015, 7:06:11 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

>2015
>using halfchan

pls

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it was funny. To clarify, I have some vague knowledge of 4chan but haven't ever participated.

moot killed 4chans /pol/ a while ago because he's a cuck so now all the cool kids are on 8chans /pol/.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

>2015
>using halfchan

pls

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it was funny. To clarify, I have some vague knowledge of 4chan but haven't ever participated.

moot killed 4chans /pol/ a while ago because he's a cuck so now all the cool kids are on 8chans /pol/.

Oh, I see. Doesn't sound like a smart move on his part but maybe I'm missing something.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info