Particles PARTICLES PARTICLES!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
>2015
>using global chat

i am disappoint
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
err that's not global 1 that's 710 lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavderion wrote:
>2015
>using global chat

i am disappoint

Using meme-arrows outside reddit.

I'm very disappointed.

Downvoted.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
>2015
>using global chat

i am disappoint

I'm very disappointed.

Downvoted.

that's 4chan style, mate

look at his signature

you know nothing, Mareak the Barbarian

edit: in retrospect, if you're unfamiliar with 4chan, his signature will be meaningless, so I translate: /pol/ is the "politically incorrect" subsection there (if I remember correctly)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 4, 2015, 4:55:04 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
>2015
>using global chat

i am disappoint

I'm very disappointed.

Downvoted.

that's 4chan style, mate

look at his signature

you know nothing, Mareak the Barbarian

edit: in retrospect, if you're unfamiliar with 4chan, his signature will be meaningless, so I translate: /pol/ is the "politically incorrect" subsection there (if I remember correctly)

>2015
>using halfchan

pls
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

>2015
>using halfchan

pls

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it was funny. To clarify, I have some vague knowledge of 4chan but haven't ever participated.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yeah I'm not sure what hes talking about either and I'm a very frequent lurker on that site lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
He is talking about the 4+4chan where all the "cool cats" went to during the great SJW revolution of 2014 /2015 on 2+2chan
Last edited by ShowUs on Oct 4, 2015, 6:11:30 PM
"

Only 3 player?

Double it

Besides, you can see part of at least one monster, and there are some clear spots around the edges. GGG approves.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info