Need updated best solo spectral/dual wield scion build

As the title says.
Im new in this game, sort of. Long time ago since I last played.

I started to do a Scion spectral throw/dual wield build. But I have no clue on what to do.

I want an cheap build that can solo somewhat easy.

I have googled and searched here in the forum but all I find is outdated builds. Dont know where to look so Im asking you guys instead.

//Emma
//Emma
Spectral throw ain't a popular skill these days. There are just 2 builds linked in the scion builds list and one in the shadow list.
The two physical version aren't exactly budget builds as you need very good (and therefore expensive) weapons. The elemental build might be cheaper but i doubt an elemental ST can have a good dps/clearspeed as one can run only a few heralds/auras now which hurts this kind of build.
ST is not as bad as people think, just not really popular because vaal reave is OP ever since you could use reave with whirling blades.

Basically what you want to do is make a general DW crit dagger shadow/ranger and get all the proj damage and proj speed nodes. For weapons dual binos is great. With this sort of setup I was able to achieve nearly 50k gmp dps, which really isn't bad at all.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info