genuinely curious: people getting level 75+ in one day?

started playing the One-Month temp league's HC version (oh god) at my own pace, and reached Act 3 Normal for now.
could have done a lot better in the few hours played, but since it's an attempted return to HC I took the safest route.
but ...
all these pop-up messages about people - namely known Streamers and Racers - hitting level 75 and 77 in a single day? that's ... disturbing to be honest.
how is this even possible? and they are also doing scary maps like Phantasmagoria which should be suicide at this point...

the league is great so far, and I'm enjoying the scary stuff of PoE past make a vengeful comeback.
still, even if I was rushing this as fast as I possibly can, instead of savoring every encounter, and even if I could literally 12+ hour the game - level 75+ in one day is just unreal.

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
They're good at it... and they play non-stop.

They choose builds specifically for this purpose.

They have support of many players who can do mundane tasks of support which would take others time.

play a lot, play a lot, play a lot.

"
They have support of many players who can do mundane tasks of support which would take others time.

This is only what some people who aren't popular want to be true but isn't. A lot of players hit high levels fast and aren't popular.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info