This is not a ribbon

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The reason behind the name should be a bit clearer when you look at this monster's concept art:

Baneribbon concept art

I hope that helps!

Can't imagine why that concept got toned down.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The reason behind the name should be a bit clearer when you look at this monster's concept art:

Baneribbon concept art

I hope that helps!

HELLO RIBBON
It could be worse, could be when Blizzard made random Rare-names: Evil Eye of Darkness as an example.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Baneribbon concept art

I hope that helps!

If you look really closely, someone edited this
"
Moist wrote:
Lol. Ski free. Badass. That was the shit when i was younger. Used to play that on the primary school computers. that, microman and the duke nukem 3d someone bought in. good times.

Someone else played Microman? That game is pretty awesome. However I like the level designs in v1.0 and the gameplay features of v2.0, but hate the level designs of v2.0 :/ Can't have the best of both worlds.

v1.0 doesn't let you rebind the keys and there's no option to speed up the gameplay or save your progress, those are my biggest issues with it. v2.0 removed all the dangerous, troublesome elements from the level designs as well as various very sneaky secrets which makes for a pretty bland experience.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 9, 2015, 5:56:01 AM
"
Moist wrote:
"
"
Oh YEAH WELL THE NIGHTMARE TURNED THE RIBBON into that CONSTRUCT yeah huh huh you didn't think about did you?

dats right.

Lol. Ski free. Badass. That was the shit when i was younger. Used to play that on the primary school computers. that, microman and the duke nukem 3d someone bought in. good times.

ski free and duke 3d were some of the most important games of my childhood too. and fiji golf, think win 3.1 came with that one by default too. and some block moving puzzle, tri peaks solitaire, the version of minesweeper where you could enter a cheat to see the mines... aah... a time before my life turned into a living hell
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Derpey wrote:
It could be worse, could be when Blizzard made random Rare-names: Evil Eye of Darkness as an example.

it still could be worse! German translations of Diablo 2 random names have a legendary status in German-speaking players' memories...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Baneribbon concept art

I hope that helps!

When we find the elusive "Horny Fists" I think we'd all prefer not to see the concept art.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Ma friend, wat you've smoked? o:0xddd
IGN:ZorryFlurry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info