armor is overrated

"
mark1030 wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
Not everybody likes dying 29 times in normal.

It is easy to do it deathless and I did it peviously. Now I just decided just to force spam bosses and not waste time for loading screen from using portals.
i just thought it was kinda funny: "Armour is over-rated" said the guy who averaged a death every 11 minutes.

haha :D it is funny if you say it that way :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 3, 2015, 4:42:18 PM
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
What if i told you that it is possible to kill norm Malachai being self-found with 0 deaths and 0 town-portals used?

you are right, done twice this 1m already, 1st char and proxy - both hc ofc deathless and 0 armour needed

btw. kamil knows how to entertain, dis gui tu gud
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
I have killed Malachai without body armour

Hah ! This is nothing !

My Templar has finished the game without pants !

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Oct 3, 2015, 8:29:45 PM
Normal is child's play.

Try Daresso on merciless with no armor. Watch him tear you apart like a ribbon.
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
Not everybody likes dying 29 times in normal.
It is easy to do it deathless and I did it peviously. Now I just decided just to force spam bosses and not waste time for loading screen from using portals.
i just thought it was kinda funny: "Armour is over-rated" said the guy who averaged a death every 11 minutes.
Technically, 10 minutes 56.7 seconds.

Still, I think OP has a point. Avoiding death in "softcore" leagues is overrated. Thus, so are the mechanics which prevent said deaths.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 4, 2015, 12:48:05 AM
Why does everyone say Normal is like an easy tutorial for learning? Isn't it all relatively relative? Having recently beat normal, you have shitty gear, crap for weapons, zero wealth, and if you start from ground zero like I did, you have to play self found.

Half way through Act 2 Cruel, I can say it is a little more difficult, but I certainly don't feel like God and I don't look down on those still in Normal.

We all had to start somewhere.

Happy Hunting
"
kamil1210 wrote:
With armour it would take me 12.92* minutes longer to beat normal dif!!!1

This armor?

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Damage is useless if you're too squishy to stand in place and actually DPS things down.

Running away from damage means you aren't killing stuff and it means you can't afford to pull massive packs and AOE the all down at once.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Oct 5, 2015, 3:18:42 PM
Wait just a dang minute. Am I to understand that the OP reached the end game boss in 5 hrs, 17 min, 24 seconds? Is that right?
"
raics wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
With armour it would take me 12.92* minutes longer to beat normal dif!!!1

This armor?

Fucking Rekt Deluxe Raicz Blitz Edition.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info