high latency and lag spikes

i cant play poe about 1 month. there are extremely high latency and lag. minimum latency is at frankfurt and amsterdam but at game there is very very high latency and lags. i am not able to play anymore. in my guild lots of ppl says they are ok but i stop playing poe cose of this lag.

i changed dns, reseted modem, tried different servers , even i bought new computer. still same i CANT play poe cose of this lag.

in other mmo games i dont have any promlem. my connection is always stabil. but there is a problem at poe.

i cant find problem. how can i fix it?
Same here.
"
druen wrote:
i cant play poe about 1 month. there are extremely high latency and lag. minimum latency is at frankfurt and amsterdam but at game there is very very high latency and lags. i am not able to play anymore. in my guild lots of ppl says they are ok but i stop playing poe cose of this lag.

i changed dns, reseted modem, tried different servers , even i bought new computer. still same i CANT play poe cose of this lag.

in other mmo games i dont have any promlem. my connection is always stabil. but there is a problem at poe.

i cant find problem. how can i fix it?

Change your ISP or move somewhere else.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1435036
Last edited by DE3me on Oct 3, 2015, 10:10:04 AM
I have this problem since the start of the 1 month league. Tried everything of the above. T_T
yes +1 same here
WammyBoy, this thread is about a month and a half old. I doubt it is currently applicable to your situation.

Would you mind making a new thread detailing your connection issues? Providing local network details, already attempted troubleshooting, and WinMTR results will be helpful.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
to day i use 6h to get 1 lvl coz of lags so manny death. i really like the game but im not enjoy it
when i die becuse of lags and and frezz, im does the same at this guy try every thing and it not help.
i have 1Gb connected internet and my pc it new have everything game need. pls help fix this issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info