I cannot login to procurement

Ever since the 2.0.4 update I am unable to login to procurement due to an error "Error] Downloading stash for Standard, details logged to DebugInfo.log" please help, thank you.
Also, I don't know if this the right place to post this but i bought the vaal supporter pack back in July and still haven't received my T-shirt,i dont know how to send a ticket so if someone could help me that would be great and thanks in advance.
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
Last edited by EmbracerOfDeath on Oct 2, 2015, 7:16:44 PM
download latest version 1.9.5 is out

had the same issue, now i forgot my password and cant log in :)
"
Diesel1116 wrote:

that doesnt work i already have the latest version it only happened after this latest poe patch.
"
Ever since the 2.0.4 update I am unable to login to procurement due to an error "Error] Downloading stash for Standard, details logged to DebugInfo.log" please help, thank you.
Also, I don't know if this the right place to post this but i bought the vaal supporter pack back in July and still haven't received my T-shirt,i dont know how to send a ticket so if someone could help me that would be great and thanks in advance.

For T-Shirt contact support (at bottom of this Homepage) they are really fast and helpful :)

As for not being able logging in, i got the same problem - Debug.Info sais something about "connot instanciate Temple Map" or something like that

"
Diesel1116 wrote:

Password is same as your PoE account.
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Oct 3, 2015, 5:57:55 AM
LOL that was fast i didnt even send a ticket i just got the shirt GG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info