Help make build on Pledge of Hands & 90 respec level

I have close to perfect pledge and 90 lvl char with reseted tree on standart. Now league ends and I would like to farm some maps and atziri, but dont wanna invest much in upgrade. Tell me pls best atziri and 82 map level viable build. With any skill, any mechanics.
^
^
Don't try SRS-Summoner with pledge, I can't kill atziri with it, I swith to +3 fire staff and was a pice of cake.
With both weapons I use 7 jewels of minion damage, so pledge it's not good for SRS.

Better give a try a Ethereal Knives, deal physical damage and benefit from spell echo lvl 30 and 160% spell damage.

Good Luck
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Don't try SRS-Summoner with pledge, I can't kill atziri with it, I swith to +3 fire staff and was a pice of cake.
With both weapons I use 7 jewels of minion damage, so pledge it's not good for SRS.

One guy (forgot his nickname) played since D2 only summoner and make guide, he plays 1,5 years only summoner and said that Pledge of Hands for SRS is "BiS" (Best in slot), he also use zombies as shield and spectres (with ele weak curse), and totem with ele equilibrium arc, says that this build can easy kill anything.

"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Better give a try a Ethereal Knives, deal physical damage and benefit from spell echo lvl 30 and 160% spell damage.

Ok, I like EK, but how can I improve build?
1) Which utility skills and links use?
2) If i have good %spell dmg and cast speed, should I try to grab spell crit nodes from tree? Becouse Pledge of Hands also known as "-2 slots-for-spell-crit-item".
3) Is it necessary to raise crit chance/multi for high DPS?
4) Which defence core i should use?
5) PoH gives me many mana, looks like it is good to use "Mind over Matter" +ES pool, maybe with Life nodes too. So I think i shouldnt reserv much mana on auras.
6) If I will use blood magic + low-life, is it will be enough Mana and ES (without CI's 15% more ES) pool for good survivability?
7) How can I handle with deadly fast mobs, when i need to constantly stay for casting my high DPS. When I will running back I will waste much time. I tried whirling blades with dual daggers, last time, it was not bad,
Last edited by AlexMeamur on Oct 2, 2015, 1:37:18 PM
^
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

Good Luck

OP probably knows this is hog wash, but have been using pledge for ages for srs, and it's bis. If you're not able to do Atziri, you're doing something wrong.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info