(2.0) [Lighty] LowLife Crit EK (Stun-Freeze-ChilledGround IMMUNE!) (1mFbHc)

How you sustain maná?
"
Andresmar19 wrote:
How you sustain maná?

Clarity & High mana/mana regen; Assassins Mark also grants mana which helps.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 6, 2015, 3:18:50 PM
Small Update:

So this has been a horribly timed league for me IRL wise ( only played 19 hours so far -_- )
But I should be lv90 and have all my Lowlife Ek shit by the weekend. Also 16/20 in the league which is pretty easy overall; divine shrine was annoying to find.

EK Gear So Far

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 14, 2015, 9:52:16 AM
Q: Witch tree before I switch over to ES?
A: Something Like This
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 19, 2015, 7:35:06 AM
Sorry to necro an old thread but I really loved this build and thought I'd give my take on it for 2.2. First off, this isn't a meta build and won't be as OP as something like Vaal Spark with similar gear. That being said, the build is still very strong and can handle mid-end game content quite well.

For ascendancy I'd highly recommend Occulist. Wicked Ward/Vile Bastion are too good to pass up in terms of defence, and Forbidden Power is a nice added bonus which lets you forgo using Skyforth.

In terms of gear, I'd recommend a setup like mine shown below. A few changes/upgrades could be made, such as:

• Using Voll's Devotion for the extra defence / synergy with CWDT setup.
• Substitute Void Battery for a high crit/spell damage dagger. You lose some potential DPS but gain Whirling Blades and more DPS without power charges.
• Getting a high mana regen/ES/crit Diamond Ring
• Getting a 6L Shavs and adding Added Fire Damage to the setup.

Spoiler

Explanation of links:

• EK - Life Leech - Faster Proj - Faster Casting - Spell Echo - (Added Fire).

Substitute out Faster Casting for Phys->Lighting for phys reflect maps. Substitute out Faster Proj for Mana Leech for no regen maps.

• CWDT - Immortal Call - Tempest Shield - Chaos Golem. Chaos Golem is necessary

Chaos Golem is pretty useful given we have very little armour as an ES character. Tempest shield can be substituted for Increased Duration if you manage to get 3 red sockets.

• HoT - AA - CoH - Assassin's Mark

IMO running HoI is unnecessary given that use Hatred and Forbbiden Power + HoT + CoH are more than enough to keep up power charges. AA is very useful as it makes up for our lack of armour and also lets us substitute out a Ruby Flask for a Basalt to give us even more phys mitigation.

• Lighting Warp - Less Duration - Faster Casting

Self explanatory movement setup. If you use a dagger, WB - Fortify - Faster Attacks is a great option which gives even better movement.

• Vaal Disc - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration - Hatred

Vaal Disc/Haste are incredibly OP for survivability / clear speed. Throw Hatred in here because we need to put it somewhere.

• BM - Discipline - Clarity

Gives us a nice ES / Mana regen boost and gets us to low life for Pain Attunement.

Flasks:

• Topaz / Ruby of Staunching, depending on which kind of map you're running.
• ToH for DPS boost / phys mitigation
• Atziri's for DPS boost / leech
• Basalt of Grounding for phys mitigation and preventing shock (most deadly status ailment)
• Quicksilver of Adrenaline to make up for lack of WB / synergy with Lightning Warp. If you use a dagger with WB, can substitute this out for a Ruby/Diamond/Silver/whatever you like.

HIGHLY recommended you take the Alchemist cluster before 90 as it greatly increases the effectiveness of all your flasks.
Last edited by MisterCHAJPER on Apr 10, 2016, 8:01:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info