(2.0) [Lighty] LowLife Crit EK (Stun-Freeze-ChilledGround IMMUNE!) (1mFbHc)

Summary
  • Freeze Immune
  • Stun Immune
  • Chilled Ground Immune
  • Silence Immune
  • Rampage Streak Mechanic
  • Constant Augmented Flasks (88AllRes)
  • Atziri & 82 Map Viable

Passive Tree (122)

Video Build Guide & Map Demo

Bandits
  • Kill All = +1 Passive Point
  • Help Oak = 16% physical damage
  • Kill all = +1 passive point

My Gear

Energy From Within Placement Location

IGN: KarnTheSilver [Feel free to ask any questions n' Stuff]
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 22, 2015, 10:22:42 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2016, 7:57:49 AM
Updates:

• basic build template added
  • Race starts the day I added this; expect little until 3-5days in.
  • Removed Intuitive Leap as it doesn't work as i thought and im bad
  • Updated gems & links around mantra of flame cuz im bad and didnt realize it was per buff not per aura
  • Updating & Simplifying The Build Guide Based On Testing & Research
  • Finished Gearing & Playing in the HC1M ( Died from Client Freeze ). Planning on posting the build video guide + demo + Atziri for the 10/16/2015.
  • Added "Video Build Guide & Map Demo"
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 15, 2015, 6:31:30 PM
Hmm.. What is Leap ?
"
Isdp wrote:
Hmm.. What is Leap ?

Leap is referring to Intuitive Leap which allows you to bypass acrobatics via the projectile jewel cluster and get phase acrobatics. This lets us skip over the Es penalty within the acro cluster.
LightyGaming.com
Oh. Neat idea.
"
Isdp wrote:
Oh. Neat idea.

Yeah it helps a fair bit later on; since its something I plan on doing after 90 with shavs and lowlife anyway.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Hmm.. What is Leap ?

Leap is referring to Intuitive Leap which allows you to bypass acrobatics via the projectile jewel cluster and get phase acrobatics. This lets us skip over the Es penalty within the acro cluster.

You're going to be disappointed but you can't do that with Intuitive Leap, the radius is small, meaning you'll only be able to get the 10% dodge nodes.
Though, there is a unique jewel that converts passives or keystones into bonuses for your minions within its radius and you can use it to reach Phase Acro without having Acrobatics. But it'll be way more costly in terms of passive points.
"
Vadler wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Hmm.. What is Leap ?

You're going to be disappointed but you can't do that with Intuitive Leap, the radius is small, meaning you'll only be able to get the 10% dodge nodes.
Though, there is a unique jewel that converts passives or keystones into bonuses for your minions within its radius and you can use it to reach Phase Acro without having Acrobatics. But it'll be way more costly in terms of passive points.

Sad but true; wont have to change very much.
LightyGaming.com
Which direction are you headed towards first? I would think going towards the dex side first to be able to level EK. but it seems like the int side has better nodes
"
Febreze590 wrote:
Which direction are you headed towards first? I would think going towards the dex side first to be able to level EK. but it seems like the int side has better nodes

I ripped @47 I think and had something like this for my tree by then; keep in mind Im on hardcore so the life is required.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info