2.0.4 Patch Deployment and Other News!

This 1 month race will be great!

Since it's really hard to find people, I'll give a shout out here: I'm looking for someone who will start as a Ranger and level that class. Will need some gems at 25+. If you know you will do it, please, send me a PM so we can add eachother. Will pay of course. :)

Good luck in the race everyone!
love the patch but

offline market system pleasepleaseplease
25 minutes right??

^_^
Exiled for Eternity
I am having havy lag spikes (latency upt to 1000 +) no matter wich server close to me I take, I am the only one using bandwith on my connection and have no problems elsewhere with my connection :/

Patch broke something ?
ign: UpForJava
Is there not going to be any new challenger leagues for the next month?
Hi

I am enjoying the subtle jibe at all the ninny's that put up a fuss over the chained ladies on the health/mana globe via having the present div art pic showcasing some chained ladies in rags on the main homepage...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
I am enjoying the subtle jibe at all the ninny's that put up a fuss over the chained ladies on the health/mana globe via having the present div art pic showcasing some chained ladies in rags on the main homepage...

Ninny? Not sure I heard liking the female form called that before, but then I don't get out that much. So do lets all stare at the Gender Neutral (Dead) Versions instead. Which are no fun at all, but I guess at least That Tiny Vocal Minority are no longer Offended: and Heaven forbid that they ever LOSE an argument with That -Phobe Majority.

For the full experience, next the two chained chickies will be replaced by two semi-naked dudes, which no one will care about, since they won't have to look at them whenever they play. And then, after some amount of time, with a lion and a skull. For extra fun, they can make the previous versions legacy, each time. Such might actually gain some value.

My vote for the next iteration, are cubes of Tofu. Or maybe one cube, and one eggplant. Or something else that is bland, and good for your digestion.

After that, I dunno. Whatever the UN Council On Whatever approves of, I guess. Stick-figures? Dots?

Mustn't offend... (not even 'micro'!)

Anyhoo, off to Sacred 2, with its oh-so-very-Offensive over-sexualization of the female form...
IGN: AngelicWitchy - CET+2
Last edited by CoronaBunny on Oct 4, 2015, 5:39:52 AM
Can I ask, why this is the image you chose for this patch announcement?
http://i.imgur.com/PAgFIQi.png

Those are chained girls, wearing red (health) and blue (mana). Either this is a middle finger to the people who wanted it or you've left something out of the patch.
Last edited by Caridor on Oct 4, 2015, 12:53:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info