Stash after league merge

"
Varkorium wrote:
When I first joined the game, I loved all my "Remove-only"

I think it is clever marketing from GGG, they could of made temp leagues = temp league gear: HC (lose it forever upon death), SC (lose it upon the end of league)

But no, they forever troll us with our "Hoarder's" Tab, until we buy those stash bundle's!

They smart, we dumb.

p.s. when is the next stash tab sale plz? I need some more space! :P

Just keep your remove-only tabs organized before the merge then you won't need to empty them into fresh tabs.
"
Lunarpac wrote:
I always name my stash tabs the same way (that's the first thing I do in a new league). That way, merging stash tabs after a league has ended becomes an easy task. Also, I merge after every league to reduce cluttering. :P

I have some general conventions for tab naming like the 1-5c shop junk in blue and my map tabs in flesh color, but I tend to forget a lot of the other ones league to league. Not to mention the tabs of things I keep for whacky build ideas that I never end up making or funny corruptions. The "fuck me" tab, for example has every single square packed with cybils paws that I was trying to corrupt for cold leech (and never got btw).
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Solution: Never log-in into standard leagues :p . Thats what i do at least :p
When a temp league ends there should be a standard leagues challenge :
Get rid of all Remove only tabs

Reward :
A nice mtx

Reason :
Motivation for us to do some housekeeping ( and to buy more stash tabs )

Benefit for GGG :
A much smaller database ( and more sold stash tabs )

Just an idea :)
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Oct 2, 2015, 1:43:04 PM
I just cleaned up 2 years of remove only tabs. only took me like 2 hours. lmao. still not done. All my stuff is in categories now, but its not sorte4d into sub categories of said categories. Well only my currency is..
Smoother than Smooth.
"
AdFinitum wrote:
When a temp league ends there should be a standard leagues challenge :
Get rid of all Remove only tabs

Reward :
A nice mtx

Reason :
Motivation for us to do some housekeeping ( and to buy more stash tabs )

Benefit for GGG :
A much smaller database ( and more sold stash tabs )

Just an idea :)

lol

that would be mean... and cool!
great idea, send it to support or suggestion forum.

for some people, this would be as hard as killing a possessed Igna ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
the painful bit is dragging them over SLOWLY one at a time. Maybe a sort dropdown tab with alphabetical sort, remove only to end, stuff like that.
So agree! I just did for the first time, and thankfully it wasn't too terrible, but I certainly don't wish to repeat it in the same manner. I haven't read every post to see if these things were suggested, but I can see a few things really helping:

-Better sorting. I expect that I will continue to sort tabs in a very similar manner between leagues and standard. Would be nice if they ended up next to each other. (also, if this isn't already the case, I just bought my tabs last league, the league should start off mirroring you standard tabs perhaps?)

-Easier transfers within the stash. Would be nice to efficiently transfer from one tab to another rather than tab-inventory-tab-inventory, etc. Perhaps allow a tab to be peeled off in to a second window while you empty it.

-Instadelete when empty. Dragging my remove-only tabs to the end of the list to maintain some sense of progress and order was the most frustrating.

-And, I'm not sure if this has any practical application, or if it's just to appease my perfectionism, but I'd really love it if you could reassign the numbers and premium status without having to swap the contents. I hate having things out of order, but not enough to to do multiple inventory swaps.
Last edited by Shaihalud222 on Oct 2, 2015, 8:52:26 PM
I would like an auto sort for my items. Something that could group item classes. I got a gem fest that needs attention. Things got wild
Smoother than Smooth.
"
ladish wrote:
the painful bit is dragging them over SLOWLY one at a time. Maybe a sort dropdown tab with alphabetical sort, remove only to end, stuff like that.

THIS ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info