Fall 2015 anime

Anyone take a look at the upcoming anime season?

As far as I'm concerned, Perfect Insider, Sakurako-san, and Heavy Object look pretty promising. Also, a Gundam anime with Mari Okada as Series Compositor, so that should be fun. Anxious to see Kowabon, the last time someone made a rotoscoped anime it didn't turn out so well, and I've been longing for a good horror series. Other than that, a handful of sequels and a few LN adaptations that seem interesting.

You guys looking forward to anything?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

I'm looking forward to the weekly Dragon Ball Super episode, other than that I don't have much time to watch anything, sadly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Looking forward to the new Lupin the Third, Lupin never fails to disappoint.
May give Digimon a try, One Punch Man too cause it looks ridonculous.

Both Senshi Gundam and Soukyuu no Fafner looking forward too cause who doesn't like mecha??
Yeah I took a long break from watching anime cause there just wasn't anything that captured my attention. Watched the remastered Hunter X Hunter though, then Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Psycho Pass got me back into anime.

They just announced Season 2 of Sailor Moon too :/ was mostly a Guyver and Blood+ type of gal.
Owarimonogatari and Noragami Aragoto are must watch for me. Sakurako-san looks interesting too. And ofc I'm going to check every ecchi and harem anime as I always do lol
Welp, nothing outstanding so far. Lance 'N Masques turned out as bad as I thought it would. Kagewani was a disappointment. Hackadoll is a waste of time. Young Black Jack was alright.

Here's hoping Heavy Object, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk will be better, though I have my doubts on the last one. I've only ever been able to complete 2 series with the Harem/Ecchi/Comedy combination.

Last edited by GooberM on Oct 3, 2015, 5:01:23 AM
Teekyuu.

I like me some tennis. Teekyuu brings me quality tennis, delightful tennis, delicious tennis, lustrous tennis, absolute tennis. I recommend it to anyone who likes tennis. there's tennis here for you.

besides that im waiting on Owarimonogatari but prolly wont watch it until all episodes are available.
Might also give Kagewani a look.

There are a fuckton more I have interest on, but find myself being sucked into PoE and whatnot so when it comes to anime currently being aired, I tend to limit myself to short ones.

My backlog grows. oh does it ever grow
Oblivious
Excited for One Punch Man, recently read the manga and it was legit.
Not much else on my radar at the moment, not what else is coming this season at the moment.
Anyone know the full list?
Feel free to check out my Let's Play channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5NOND6bO7M2GYr3ygguig/playlists
"
MrTiggelez wrote:
Excited for One Punch Man, recently read the manga and it was legit.
Not much else on my radar at the moment, not what else is coming this season at the moment.
Anyone know the full list?

You can use this:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/season

Last edited by GooberM on Oct 6, 2015, 9:20:06 PM
"
Yet to bother with Blood C, although I'm a bit of a Clamp fan... Blood+ is tough to top as one of IG's finest works.

Psycho Pass is still pretty big over there. Not Eva big, but merchandise-almost-everywhere big.

Still haven't seen anything as phenomenal as Steins;Gate in recent years though.

Much love for both Psycho Pass and Steins;Gate.

I really, really enjoyed Blood+, and so was possibly overhyped for Blood C, which turned out to be intensely disappointing, imho. I literally could not bring myself to watch past the first two episodes. :(
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info