Which is cheaper /easier incinerate righteous fire or pure righteous fire?

Looking for a new build to play and stumble upon RF. Seeks interesting but not sure which is more worth it
Incinerate is cheaper and better. Both need Rise of the Phoenix, but pure RF also needs Doryani's Catalyst whereas Incinerate can use any old random wand/sceptre. Pure RF also has very poor clear speed and single-target damage, whereas Incinerate has pretty good clear speed and excellent single-target damage.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Incinerate is cheaper and better. Both need Rise of the Phoenix, but pure RF also needs Doryani's Catalyst whereas Incinerate can use any old random wand/sceptre. Pure RF also has very poor clear speed and single-target damage, whereas Incinerate has pretty good clear speed and excellent single-target damage.

That is if you are going life RF, then Doryani's Catalyst is a must. Going ES RF, this weapon would be good enough.

My ES RF build used to really have good clear speed since my AoE was very big even with CE supported, and it would clear everything almost instantly. But, with each major patch, the passive tree keeps changing somewhat for the worse, making the AoE smaller since I had to give up the AoE nodes for more survivability, and the Increased AoE gem getting a nerf too. The ring is so small now. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info