Anyone else bothered?

GGG makes summoned pets stay summoned after ending a session.
But can't make spectres stay?
Progress is progress, patience is a virtue.

Now they've conquered some of the hurdles, it is not unrealistic to imagine that they'll be looking at the next. Lot of variables in Spectres, though, whereas pets are always the same and easy to replicate.

If they ever manage to get it sorted out, I imagine there will be quite a few posts in Tech/Feedback "Server crashed, spectres gone, thought they were perm now, wtf GGG, you peeping tom the monkey sex room at the zoo" or something.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 1, 2015, 1:32:49 AM
Spectres... no one even remembers animated weapon... much less GGG...
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Spectres... no one even remembers animated weapon... much less GGG...

Animated weapon? I thought they only lasted for the instance you were in.

Been a bloody long time since I've used it though.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Why can't you boil alcohol straight into steam? Dunno about physics in your place, but where I live, boiling alcohol into steam is actually easier than doing it with water.

However, pets and spectres - apples and oranges. And no, I'm not bothered.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Is it steam or vapour, though? Are they different? As someone who used to serve gaschambers and backdrafts to unsuspecting patrons, I should probably know this.

We had this one, called a Haggered Pussy, where you take a shot glass, layer white and black sambuca in it while it sits in a clean ashtray, then pour flaming Bundaberg OP rum on it until the sambuca lights. Drop a pilsner glass over the top of it, chuck a straw under the rim, and inhale.

Dunno why I wrote that story out.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 1, 2015, 3:03:04 AM
Ah, well, according to Wiki steam is only for water. So, OK. Points to Charan. Should've known. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"

nait: haggered or haggard?

As long as it's not Hagrid...
"
then pour flaming Bundaberg OP rum on it

OP rum? GGG better nerf that!
"
Shit, now I want a beer. Or maybe a glass of water.

Perhaps a baked ham?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info