Hideout Competition Winners!

as an architect i say, WOW! GZ
aaawww fuck!

totally forgot to finish/submit my Giant Robot HO!!

I know some pple took some of my ideas for their HO. Not sure if they submitted or not, can't remember who they were lol.

Ahh well you snooze you loose.

Well done winners and peeps!
congrats
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
wut double post?
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Oct 1, 2015, 1:03:19 PM
what about master xp for 1m, any changes?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Dvorakim wrote:
Nice work! I hope we'll have some vidéo to see this ho.

i agree, videos would be great! especially with bex' playful voice!
Lots of amazing hideouts!

However (and I hate to be that guy, but excuse my PJSalt), in my eyes some hideouts in the runner-ups don't even deserve the mention. To point fingers at one, I don't think raistt223's HO has anything creative or fascinating about it. Here's a pentagram and there's a bunch of exiles pointing sticks at Cata. Oh and here's way too much fog around zana. Doesn't feel like any thought was put into it, which is what kinda rubs me the wrong way.

But I'm not an artsy guy, so who am I to judge.
i agree... but judges are judges, and i'm not a judge. /shrug
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
speaking of pointing fingers, i have to do it the other way around, mention that there were hideouts that didnt get any kind of reward and in my opinion should have. specifically talking about hideouts made by Martox29A (tristram as a clear theme, masterfully done), and themoleium (page 17 in the contest thread, no clear theme but that hideout is fucking beautiful). and im not some random guy from their friendlists, i dont even know them but those two hideouts i absolutely loved. from the ones that did win, zstark was my absolute favorite, he made some things ive never seen before (arena, boats, that cottage improvised with wagon and huts).
"
zstark wrote:
I WONNNNN!!!!

TYVM GGG

Of course you did, your hideout is the most amazing shit I have ever seen in this game!
The other hideouts look great too but your's is just..... WOOW
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info